A Good First Impression

Some words before I continue my story, I haven't read the manga in a very long time nor have I seen these parts of the anime in a while so yes, i will get some of the lines wrong, i'm just going to improvise them, but still try and keep the important parts in. Thank you for reading my OC story if you've made it this far! Also, i'll try and turn the story into a first person view from Cry's perspective obviously.

I had taken to the sky so I could find the target robots more easily. After about a minute, I saw my first robot coming around the corner at the base of a building. I decided to dive bomb for it as fast as possible so other people didn't destroy it before me. I was diving around sixty miles per hour, nearing my max speed, I was about a hundred feet from the robot when I shot at it with one of my plasma blasts. I was pretty good when it came to hitting targets, I could typically hit a target or at least hit around ten inches from the target. I was able to get a direct hit on the robot, it was a two-pointer. I shot at it one more time to ensure that it was destroyed before I ascended into the sky again, this time not so high so I can dive and attack robots quicker. 

After about twenty minutes into the exam I had destroyed about twenty seven robots, I lost count of my score though. I managed to help out a few people destroy some three-pointers before I continued back on track of destroying robots for myself. Everything seemed to be going fine until a large explosion occurred in the distance. Everyone looked in awe and shock as the zero-pointer arrived on the scene. It was a massive robot, larger than the buildings around it. "I can see why we're supposed to avoid it now!" I said in awe. Everyone including myself began to run in the opposite direction that the robot came from while at the same time trying to destroy more robots. I had just started to fly away before I heard a scream coming from the ground. I looked and saw a girl with bright orange hair on the ground cornered by some of the training robots with the zero-pointer closing in. She looked like she was having trouble and possibly couldn't make it out in time. I was a bit hesitant at first but I decided to dive towards her and save her before the zero pointer could get her. I dove at my max speed, around eighty-five miles per hour, quickly approaching her and the robots, the zero-pointer getting even closer. I decided I would take out the robot in front of her using my psi ability. About fifty feet from the ground I generated fifty thousand psi through my muscles and crashed my fist into the two-pointer that was in front of the orange haired girl. I crushed it like a soda can and then moved towards a three-pointer that was to her right while she focused on the two-pointer that was on her left. We made quick work of the robots but the zero-pointer was closing in on us. I grabbed her back and legs, carrying her on my front side and I sprouted my wings again. I took off as fast as I could before the zero-pointer could catch us. We made a quick getaway, heading towards the group of people that had run away. By the time we had landed in the group, a buzzer had sounded and the entrance exam was over. Now I just had to hope and pray that I was impressive enough to get into UA's hero course.

Time Skip 

After a few weeks of waiting my result from the entrance exam had come. My dad yelled to me from our front door "Cry! Your results are here!" My mother ran up from the basement to see the news. "Open it sweetie, let's see how you did!" I took the envelope from my dad and opened it. As I opened it a hologram appeared before me and All Might was standing in view. "Hello Tenshonoma Cryshiki, I am All Might and I am going to be  the newest teacher at our very own UA High! Yes I will be teaching parts of the hero course for a few years but enough about that, i'm sure you want to know about your results from the entrance exam? Well, I am afraid to tell you that you did not gain enough points from the robots you destroyed to qualify for the hero course." A heavy sadness rose above me, my breathing becoming heavy. "However, there was more to the entrance exam than just destroying robots. Being a good hero isn't just about defeating villains, it's also about saving lives! You showed great courage in the entrance exam helping others in need rather than thinking for yourself. Even going as far as saving a young girls life, and with that, rescue points are awarded! You're final score was sixty seven points! forty two for destroying robots and twenty five rescue points. I see a great future in the world of heroes for you Cryshiki, and it is with great pleasure for me to say this, welcome to your hero academia!"