Who's the Best Leader?

A few days later I walked to school, it was a bit chilly this morning but nothing too bad. I made my way through UA's halls and found my classroom, the door not intimidating me today, and took my seat waiting for class to start and wondering what we're doing today. Jurota Shishida came over to me(Quirk: Beast) and we discussed our time at the USJ the other day. "Seems like you're one step ahead of the pack Cry. You had the fastest time out of anyone here." Shishida said to me. "Thanks man, I just thought of some good plans on the fly and just went in from there." I replied back to him. "Looks like reactions aren't the only thing you're fast at. We should team up sometime if we get the chance." He said to me holding out his hand. "Yeah sure man, i'll definitely take that into consideration." As I reached out to his hand and shook it. Monoma was behind Shishida and overheard us talking. "Please, teaming up will only slow me down, i'd prefer to go solo." He said in a very cocky tone. I quickly responded to him "Didn't you fail your scenario the other day? And didn't you get a solo mission? What makes you think you're better off solo?" He quickly turned away from us, I could see the side of his face turning red as he walked away towards his desk. "Nice one!" Shishida said to me. "Thanks man!" I responded to him as we fist bumped. 

After more discussions with some of my other classmates, Mr. Kan enter the class and took his regular position standing in the center of the room. With his arms crossed, everyone felt like he was going to give us a brutal schedule for today's class. He began his speech to the class, "Being a hero is about being a symbol that people can feel safe around. Not only that but a hero is someone that others can look to when they need a strong leader. So, today we will be electing a class representative! We will choose the class rep with a voting system, you may vote for yourself or choose to vote for someone else. You all have ten minutes to pick a rep, think hard. Begin!" I took out a pen and some paper and thought about who's name I should vote for. I thought about voting for myself but I haven't been put into too many leadership roles in and outside of school. I decided that I would vote for one of my classmates instead, but who? Almost everyone seemed good for the role so I had to narrow it down. Eventually I came down to voting for Shiozaki or Kendo but after some thought I remembered what Mr. Kan said before we left the USJ, "Congratulations to Kendo for her great leadership in her group effort in their scenario." I figured if she can effectively lead a group then she's more than qualified to be class rep in my books. I wrote her name down and placed my piece of paper in a box.

After a few more minutes of people voting, Mr. Kan took the box and counted up all of the votes. He then displayed the results on the blackboard at the front of class, and to almost no ones surprise, Kendo had won with 4 votes, she was our new class representative. To my surprise however, I had the second highest number of votes and I was elected right hand man to the class rep. "I wasn't expecting to get any votes for myself so I voted for someone else. How the heck did I get 3 votes!? And who voted for me?" I thought to myself. 

Time skip  

After about 2 hours of classes had finished it was time for lunch. Me, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Kodai(Quirk: Size) all sat together and ate our lunch. We discussed about who we all voted for and it seemed that me and Tetsutetsu had the same idea. "I voted for you Kendo because of what our teach said, how you were a good leader in your scenario." Tetsutetsu said to kendo with a mouth full of rice. "Same here Kendo." I quickly added in. "Thanks guys, i'll be sure to do my best, but, I didn't think I was going to get many votes at all, let alone the most in the class. I didn't even vote for myself, I actually voted for you Cry because of how Mr. Kan said you were a quick and creative thinker." "Thanks Kendo, I appreciate that." I replied to her. Kodai began talking and said "I didn't know who to vote, there was too many options, I just voted for myself. I should've voted for one of you guys." "No worries Kodai, it was a pretty tough decision for me too." I replied back to her.

As we continued to talk and eat our lunch the school's alarms suddenly went off causing everyone to go into a panic. The four of us got up and quickly ran towards the exits like everyone else. Making our way to the exits was easier said than done however, as hundreds of students had crammed into the hallway trying to escape. The four of us tried to stay together but Tetsutetsu and Kendo got separated from myself and Kodai. As we were hurrying along I got shoved into a nearby window and got a good look outside to see that the alarm was going off because some news reporters had somehow gotten past the main gate. I had a grip on Kodai's arm and told her what the problem was. "It's just some reporters causing this panic? We have to tell everyone before someone gets hurt!" She said to me. We quickly came up with the idea that we would fly over to the exit and announce to everyone what the problem was. However, before I could sprout my wings I noticed that the blue haired boy from class 1-A had begun to float above the crowd. He quickly took off toward the exit doing somersaults with what looked like rockets in his calves. I watched as he slammed into the wall above the exit landing in a goofy looking position, kinda like the exit symbol of someone running out of a door. He began to yell at the top of his lungs, "Listen everyone! It's just some reporters outside, there's no need to panic!" Everyone quickly looked out the nearest window to see that he was correct and the panic subsided. Everyone then returned to the lunch area and soon after, returned to their homerooms to resume classes. 

Everybody was sitting in their desks and were awaiting what Mr. Kan was about to say. "I'm sure a lot of you are confused about what happened earlier today. We were able to figure out that our main gate seemed to have disintegrated allowing the reporters to enter the campus grounds. No one was able to see who destroyed the gate, probably just some punk looking to make a quick joke. None the less you were all okay during the panic and followed regulation rules and went to the exits. A job well done." He said to us with a faint smile. "Thank you sir." We all said to him. "Now, time for a lesson!" He roared to us.