Mission Begin!

That last chapter was way more writing than I thought it was going to be. But I had to include every important detail so you wouldn't get lost. I hope everything is as clear as it can be. If so, enjoy!

Until Eri's whereabouts can be determined, we were all on standby. For the students, it was back to school for the time being. Me and Tetsutetsu were in class, training our quirks together. We were forbidden from telling anyone about our internships though as it could lead to others being hurt or involved in the operation. And it wasn't just us that had to be silent, the four students from class A also had to remain quiet as well. I'm sure Bakugou will try and get them to spill the beans. Aizawa told us after the meeting had ended that other than the big three, the six first year students would most likely have small roles in the operation. We weren't going to back down though, we all wanted to help out in any way that we could. But our greatest concern with this mission was the shadow brought down by the league of villains. There was the chance that they were indeed working together with the cleansers, and if so, it could be a crisis to the entire country. However, all we could do was wait, and hope that the league didn't cooperate with them. Me and Tetsutetsu continued our training, preparing our skills and our minds for what was going to come.

-Time Skip-

Two days later, late a night, me and Tetsutetsu received messages on the hero network. We were allowed access to it since we were a part of the operation. Eri's location had be found, she was at the eightfold cleansers headquarters. We both left our dorm, meeting up with the class A students and soon after, the big three. We all took the train to Nighteye's office and met with the rest of the pro heroes. The information was already given to them before we all arrived, so all we had to do was suit up and wait for our instructions. Nighteye said a speech before we all left to begin our mission. "Whether we can change the events of the future, I do not know. But what I do know is that we can change the past. That is, we can change how we interpret the past and how we look at it. Now show us the way heroes! This time, we will not fail!" Nighteye said as we all cheered. 

-Time Skip-

An hour had passed since we left Nighteye offices. Every hero had amassed at the entrance to a large building. Behind us was a large battalion of S.W.A.T troopers, ready to take down any villains that appeared. We were told that underneath the home of the eightfold cleansers, there was a complex, underground facility. Somewhere inside was our target, Eri. All of the quirks that the cleansers possessed were registered in our databases. We were also constantly told to give our positions so that if we were to face one of the cleansers, others would know of our whereabouts and stop the cleansers from concealing themselves. I stood with Tetsutetsu and my mother, Wrath Queen. We were all on standby, waiting for our infiltration to begin. Nighteye spoke out to all of us, giving us clear orders. "If you see even the slightest hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately! Our opponents are Yakuza types who, at the very least, survived long enough to this day. So I want every one of you fulfilling your roles to the utmost without letting your guards down for a single second." 

The police chief went to speak into an intercom device that would notify the cleansers that we were all here. With some luck, they might surrender without a fight. The chief began to speak into the device but before he could even get three words out, something broke down the front gate to the building. It was one of the higher-ups of the organization. He was huge, maybe ten feet tall. He caused several of the policemen who were standing by the gate to go flying into the air. Me and Midoriya took action, leaping into the air with with our quirks. We caught all of the policemen and brought them down to a safer area so they wouldn't get hurt. We then returned to fight this large enemy. Ryukyu took over the situation first as she activated her quirk. She began to grow and eventually, took the form of a giant dragon. "I'm sure my mom wishes she could do that." I thought to myself as Ryukyu combated the new villain. She easily overpowered him, holding his arms in place as she struck him with her claws. "The Ryukyu team will take care of this villain! Everyone else, head inside!" Ryukyu yelled out as everyone complied. Only her, Hado, Uraraka and Asui stayed to fight the villain. As much as I wanted to help them, I needed to focus on what was more important, saving Eri.