Do What a Hero Does Best!

Staring to think about what to do after I complete this season. Narrowed it down to continuing my story or starting a new one based on Fairy Tail. I'll let you know what i've decided on when I finish this season. Enjoy!

I found my way to the waiting area, there was only a few other people there. "I guess I finished pretty fast then." I thought to myself as I went to get my hand healed from fighting Sunomie. When it was healed, I sat down on a couch, looking at a tv screen that showed the other people still in combat. 86 spots were still left, more than enough time for everyone in my class to make it through. As time went by, more and more of my classmates joined me. And after nearly a half an hour, the last one had finished the test, still with 19 spots available. Now we wait for the next round to begin. 

When the final examines entered the waiting area, the announcer well, announced what the next test would be. "To the 100 of you who have made it to the second and final test, congratulations. As for what you'll be doing, let me explain. Villains have formed a large scale terrorist attack spanning over a large city. Some buildings have collapsed leaving many injured, and due to heavily damaged roads, first responders are greatly delayed. Until first aid arrives, the heroes on the scene will lead the rescue efforts. Your task is to save as many people as you can and help the injured. With that, begin!" He explained as the door flew open. We all exited and saw a new exam zone, now with collapsed building, fires and explosions. I headed towards some of the buildings. As I was headed there, I was joined by Tetsutetsu and Kodai. "I see someone!" Tetsutetsu yelled out as there was indeed someone in view. They were trapped under a large cement slab. "Don't worry, we're here for you, just remain calm. We'll get you out of that!" I said to them as they nodded. It was a young girl, even younger than me, her head was bleeding and her legs were trapped under the slab. "Tetsutetsu, do you think you can lift up this slab!?" I asked him as he swiftly answered me. "Of course I can. Just watch me." He said as he turned his body to iron. He then took a wide grip on the slab and slowly raised it into the air. He couldn't hold it for long so Kodai shrunk herself to get under the slab and drag the girl out. "Here, giver her to me. I'll fly her over to a safe area." I said as Kodai put the girl into my arms. "I'll be back guys, go look for more injured." I said as I took with my wings. I could see some people with healing quirks were setting up first aid stations so I headed there. I landed and spoke to another examine. "Can you help me out, this girl was stuck under some cement, her legs were crushed." The person nodded and we both set her down gently. I spoke to the injured girl, "Now i'm going to leave you. I'm going back out there to help more people. But if you need any help, I promise i'll come right back to your side. I'll be your hero." I said as she began to smile. I then took back off to find Tetsutetsu and Kodai. 

As I was searching for them or anyone else who needed help, a large explosion occurred at the side of the stadium. The announcer than got back onto his mic. "A villain has completed another large scale attack. Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates should continue to rescue the injured but should also surpress the newly arrived villains." He explained as I looked over to see a large group of people dressed in black body suits. They had some sort of small cannon-like gun on their arms. Behind stood their leader, Endeavor. The sight of him made me burn up with anger but I had to focus on what was more important, saving peoples lives. I managed to spot Tetsutetsu and Kodai and I landed next to them. "Endeavor is the "boss villain" and he has an army of grunts. Let's get these people out of here as fast as possible before he shows up." I said to the two of them. "Woah, Endeavor. That's a little overboard, even for a license exam." Kodai said as she picked up an injured person and carried them on her back. "I guess they wanna make sure we can handle anything that's thrown at us when we're real heroes." Tetsutetsu said as he too picked up an injured person. I then spoke to both of them "Tetsutetsu, if you turn back to normal, I can carry everyone here to the nearest safe area." Tetsutetsu responded and deactivated his quirk. I then took Kodai and Tetsutetsu's arms, as they carried the injured on their backs and we headed off to the safe zone. We were nearly there but our path became blocked in the sky as a geyser of flame cut us off. I turned and saw Endeavor staring directly at me. I landed us in an area that didn't have a lot of villains. "We're not to far from the safe zone, go take the injured there. I'll hold off Endeavor." I said as they both took off. I went back into the sky and made my way to Endeavor.