The Immovable Object

This chapter is also filler. Again, if you want to skip this and move on to the next canon chapter, go right ahead. The next canon chapter is titled: "Team Midoriya vs. Team Cry." Figured it was better to split the last chapter into two parts. The previous fight went on longer than I planned it to. But the payoff is that this chapter is mostly just combat. I enjoy writing combat most, but that doesn't mean I don't like writing anything else. Regardless, I'll try and make this as entertaining as possible. Also, I hope you enjoy the two new OC's in these chapters. They were made by some of my friends. I'll try and make it a thing where, if I do a filler chapter, i'll implement a new OC. And if I like writing them a lot, i'll try and make them canon in my story. Anyways, i'm talking too much. Enjoy!

"Ready!? Begin!" Mr. Kan said as me and Samaki stood in place. I decided to wait and let him make the first move. I wanted to see what he was capable with his quirk. However, it seemed he had the same idea as he wasn't moving either. "Since Amatsu was kind enough to tell her opponent what her quirk was, I guess it won't hurt if I tell you mine." Samaki said to me as he gave me a fierce smile. "My quirk is called "Absorb." It allows me to absorb any solid material then turn my skin into that same material. Just try to leave a scratch on me!" He said as he crouched and put his hands on the ground. Withing seconds, his skin was turning into cement. "So this'll be like fighting Tetsutetsu. Let's just see how different this guy is from him though." I thought to myself as Samaki finished covering his skin. He stood back and started to walk over to me. "I remember you from the news. You and that blonde haired kid over there were both taken by the league of villains." Samaki said as he pointed to Bakugou. I turned and saw that Bakugou was ticked off by his comment. "I'm sure the two of you are pretty tough to get out of a situation like that. So let's see what you can do. Bring it!" Samaki said as he went to punch my chest. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDGg10ZMdE0

I quickly side stepped as he thrusted his left fist forward at me. I then generated my single point force into the knuckle of my right fist while there was an opening. Samaki jumped back at I was able to strike his arm. "If it's a contest of strength, then i'll be happy to meet you fist to fist." I said as he started to laugh. "Don't get too cocky. Don't forget that i'm leagues ahead of you, despite us only being a year apart. But if you want to clash so badly, then i'll be happy to punch your face!" He said as he started to run at me. He readied his fist to strike me and I readied mine, still pulsing with my single point force. Our fists collided and a smashed Samaki's arm to pieces. "What the? Is that supposed to happen?" I thought to myself as Samaki let out a fierce glare at me. "You're hesitating! And now you pay the price!" He said as he struck me in the chest with his other fist. It took the wind out of me as I staggered away from his. "Damn that hurt. He's got some real power. Looks like this won't be like fighting Tetsutetsu." I thought to myself as I looked back at Samaki. He was crouching again and he went to touch the ground with the arm that wasn't destroyed. "I guess I sort of lied. My quirk doesn't just turn my skin to whatever sold material I touch. It turns my whole body into it. And if a part breaks off, I can just replace it by absorbing more materials. In other words, you can't hurt me." Samaki explained as I could see the arm that I destroyed was repairing itself.  Within a few seconds, his arm was back to normal, but still covered in cement. "Now where were we? Oh that's right, I was just about to beat ya to a pulp." Samaki said as he cracked his fists. I wasn't intimidated though as I prepared to meet any attack he threw at me. He started to run at me again but this time I decided to sprout my dragon wings to dodge him. I didn't think he would have any way to hit me while I was in the air so I figured it was a safe bet to use my wings. I took off and hung from some of the rafters in the gym. Samaki stood in the centre, looking up at me with a surprised expression. "So you do have more than one quirk. It's not too often you get to meet someone with that ability. And it's even more awesome when you get to fight them. And, i'm sorry to say this but, you're not safe up there!" Samaki said as he raised his left up and pointed it at me.