The Hero Killer, Stain!

In case if you were wondering during the last chapter, no, I will not have Cry take Todoroki's place. He will come in on schedule because what's a scene without Todoroki.

The hero killer was standing before us, staring us down. "So you two wish to protect this fool of a child. You're almost as big of fools as him. But I see determination in your eyes. You say you'll protect those who are threatened? Then show me how far you'll go to protect them! I may even let you two live." The hero killer said with a maniacal smile. "I'll do whatever it takes to ensure their safety! Not only my friends but everyone else around me! I wish to protect them all, that is why I want to become a hero, so no one will get hurt ever again!" I said with fire in my eyes. Midoriya gave me a nod, I knew he felt the same way, and we both rushed the hero killer. "Show me what you two can do!" He said while unsheathing two knives. Midoriya took the lead and leaped at him while glowing cyan again. It seemed to greatly increase his speed and he was able to close the distance with the hero killer. The killer went to swing his katana at Midoriya but he was too slow, Midoriya bolted past him, unable to get a hit in though. However, while the hero killer may not have hit Midoriya with his katana, he was able to graze him with the knives he had taken out. We then watched as he licked the blood that was on his knives. Midoriya suddenly felt a numbing feeling surge through his body and soon, was unable to move. "I-I can't move!" He yelled as the hero killer was about to attack with his katana. I made my move and shot a plasma blast at the hero killers back. It landed, slowing him down, and putting a small burn mark on his back. He stopped his attack on Midoriya and turned to face me. We locked eyes and he began to speak to me. "I've already seen what this false hero is capable of. What of you though? You give off something different from the others? Show it to me!" He said as he charged me with his katana in hand. I had a plan but it was incredibly risky, even life threatening, but I knew I wasn't as fast as him so I had to outsmart him to land solid hits. I couldn't use my overdrive either in case if I didn't defeat him within my time limit. I began to generate 75,000 psi into my arms and fists, and I stood my ground as the hero killer continued to rush me. He thrusted his katana into my gut and I let out an unworldly scream. He looked surprised when I stood my ground and took his attack head on. "What were you thinking? You could die from this you know? Are you that stupid and afraid that you can't even dodge my attacks!?" He said to me while beginning to smile again. "I never wanted to dodge your attack!" I yelled to him. He looked stunned to hear my response. "I told you I would protect everyone! I don't care if I would have to die to see that happen! There are no limits to how far i'll go hero killer! AND I'M NOT GONNA DIE HERE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" I screamed while raising my psi filled fist and crashing it into the hero killers face. I sent him flying down the alleyway, landing head first into the side of a dumpster, surely enough force to knock him out. I slowly looked down and saw the katana still resting in my gut. I shakingly grabbed it and pulled it out of me. I let out another scream in pain but I was able to hold it back. I then slowly ran over to Midoriya to see if he was alright. He was still paralyzed on the ground, trying to figure out what the hero killer had done to him. "Midoriya are you alright!" I yelled as I soon kneeled next to him. "Yeah, i'm fine, I just can't move. Whatever his quirk is, it must cause paralysis. It seemed to happen when he ingested my blood that was on his knife." He explained. "That must be his quirk then!" I said as all of a sudden, I felt a burning, numbing pain singe through my body. I was unable to move and I fell to the ground like everybody else. I was able to just turn my head to see the hero killer standing a few feet away from me, blood dripping from his head. "You say you'll go as far as dying for someone to protect them? I like that about you. I see you as a real hero, not like these false ones here. I'll spare you, but, I will still finish off the foolish child who wished to avenge his brother." I soon called out to the hero killer, "No, please! Don't kill him, take my life instead, just don't kill him!" But the hero killer ignored me and picked up his katana off the ground. He soon stood over Iida once again and prepared to slay him. Me and Midoriya let out cries of plead to stop the hero killer. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"