Punishment

This is it. The final chapter of my "what if" series so far. If you've enjoyed it, please leave a comment below, that would be very much appreciated. To the two or three people who have consistently read this series, I give you an especially huge thank you. You're keeping this series alive by showing me that you care about it. I please ask that you leave a comment below, but you don't have to if you don't want to. It's going to be weird when i'm done this, since I've gotten used to writing evil Cry now. I'll have to go back to writing him as a student in class B again since the next chapter I release will be canon after this. But as I said before, if you prefer this version of the story over my canon version, go ahead and make this the canon version to you. I'm not stopping you. When i'm finished this chapter, i'm going back to my Fairy Tail series "The Tempest Furies." I promised that I would release at least two chapters this week, and that's exactly what i'm gonna do. Enjoy!

"So... What happens now?" I asked Midoriya as he just stared down at me. "Now... We take you home and fix you." He said to me as he began to help Eri down from his back. However, as soon a he touched her, a massively painful force could be felt around the area. Waves of intense energy had started to come out of Eri and it was directly affecting Midoriya and myself because we were so close. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! STOP IT! IT HURTS! PLEASE... STOP!" I screamed out in pain as other people finally arrived on the scene. More heroes emerged from the hole in the ground, looking in awe and horror to what was happening in front of them. "SOMEONE STOP ERI! SHE'S OUT OF CONTROL!" I cried as I felt like I was being torn in half. I'm sure Midoriya felt even worse since Eri was clinging to him. But then, coming out of the hole in the ground was the girl with the frog-like costume and she was carrying the man in black who could erase quirks. I looked over and yelled "PLEASE! YOU'VE GOTTA ERASE HER QUIRK! SHE'S LOST CONTROL OF HER POWERS AND IS OVERLOADING! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! STOP HER NOW!" And just like that, the man opened up his eyes and stared at Eri and Midoriya. Within seconds, all the energy, all the pain that was coursing in all of us stopped. Both Eri and Midoriya fainted from exhaustion and I continued to lay on the ground. I looked back over and saw the man in black close his eyes again, most likely falling unconscious from when I attacked him. "If I can just... move! I can... get out of here!" I thought to myself as I used my left arm to try and raise myself off the ground. Using both arms was out of the option since it got dislocated during the fight with Midoriya. "I've gotta hurry... before someone comes over here." I thought as I rolled myself over and slowly got onto my knees. "Now... Dragon Wings!" I said as my wings sprouted from my back. I began to flap them, slowly raising myself off of the ground and into the air. It wasn't fast but I was beginning to make some distance between myself and the heroes. "Don't fall. Don't get caught. Just make it to Shigaraki." I said to myself but as I was flying away, someone started to shout at me. "I'm not letting you get away from me!" The person said as I turned my head and saw a woman, much older than me with white hair and a black and red scaly hero costume.

 "I'm not letting you get away from me!" The person said as I turned my head and saw a woman, much older than me with white hair and a black and red scaly hero costume

The woman was flying after me at a faster speed than myself. Her arms were wings, she had a long tail, her feet were talons, and I could see fire forming in her mouth. "No! Get away from me!" I yelled to her as I tried to fly faster. I couldn't muster up the strength though as the hero caught up to me. "I've searched for too long to let you get away now!" She said as she changed her arms back to normal and grabbed onto my wings. "Let go of me! We're going to crash!" I yelled. "That's the plan! So stop...flapping...those wings!" She yelled as she spewed fire onto both of my wings. I screamed in pain as I retracted my wings back into my body. We began to fall shortly after. The woman grabbed both of my arms, holding them straight out so I couldn't move them. I tried everything to get out of her grasp but I just didn't have the strength to do anything. I had wasted it all in the previous fight. We crashed into the ground, my body landing chest first on the hard concrete. The hero was fine though as she let go of me and rolled me over onto my back. "Look at me! Look at me! Do you know who I am!?" She asked me but I just shook my head. She slapped me as tears started to form in her eyes. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?" She asked me again but I just gave her the same result. "I'm your mother, Cry! Please! You have to know me!" She said which gave me a huge shock. "I... I'm sorry, but I have no mother. My parents died when I was young." I explained to the hero as she slapped me again. "Don't say things like that! You're name is Tenshonoma Cryshiki! You're Sixteen years old! You go to U.A High, attending the hero course there! You study in Class 1-B! You're teacher is named Sekijiro Kan and your best friend is named Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Doesn't any of this make you remember!?" She said to me but I gave no words. "I... I... I'm sorry lady. I just can't remember. The league is the only family I ever knew. I'm sorry, but i'm not who you think I am." I said to her but she slapped me again. "I told you to stop saying that!" She cried as a few policemen arrived behind her. "Ma'am... I'm sorry but we must take that kid in for questioning. If he is who you think he is, I promise we'll fix him. Now please, let us take him in." One of the officers said as the hero walked away in tears. The officers then brought over some quirk nullifying handcuffs and placed them on me. "Sorry kid, but it's time to go. We've got a few questions for you about the league of villains. We'll wait until we get to the station though. Now come on, join your Yakuza friend." One of the officers said as they picked me up and walked me over to an armored police truck. I got in and sat down in it while they rolled Overhaul in on a stretcher. He was tightly strapped in and he was also wearing quirk nullifying handcuffs. It was all over for us, and there was no way for us to get out. 

-Time Skip: 20 Minutes-

"We're transporting 11 members of the Eightfold Cleansers as well as one member of the league of villains. All of them are seriously injured. We're on our way to the villain hospital in Tokodana. We've confiscated their personal belongings. In addition to the aforementioned bullets, we've found also found a capsule that had not been previously reported and is..." A medical officer said as we were sitting in the back of this armored truck. However, before he could finish his report, the truck began to swerve out of control. And after about a minute, the whole truck flipped, causing myself and Overhaul to flip around the inside of the truck. "What the hell is going on out there!?" I asked the driver as I saw there was a tiny window that let me see into the drivers seat. All I saw was smoke though, most likely from the engine since the truck was now on its side. A sound could be heard from behind me and when I looked, I saw the doors to the back of the truck being turned to dust. "Shigaraki." I said as he entered the truck. "Come. We'll talk outside." He said as he pulled Overhaul out of the truck, still on the stretcher. I walked out after him and stood by his side. Overhaul had regained consciousness at this point and he just looked up at Shigaraki in defeat. "So you thought you were going to be the "next overlord," huh?" Shigaraki said to him with a small chuckle. "Did you come here to kill me?" Overhaul softly asked him. Shigaraki started to laugh more and said "Nope! I came to take back what is mine." He said as he looked to me. Shigaraki then continued and said "And I actually just thought up something you'd hate even more. I hate you. I hate you because you're arrogant." Mr. Compress then stepped to the side of Overhaul, and he now had a robotic left arm. He touched the left side of Overhaul's jacket and compressed something. "I hate you too." He said as he handed the compressed object over to Shigaraki. Mr. Compress deactivated his quirk and appearing in Shigaraki's hands was a box containing a handful of quirk destroying bullets. "Give it back..." Overhaul said as Shigaraki put the box into his pocket. Shigaraki then grabbed Overhauls forearms with his hands and in no time, they started to decay. "You know Overhaul, if you're gonna go the route of erasing others' quirks, then don'tcha think you shouldn't be relying on quirks yourself?" Shigaraki said as he continued to decay Overhauls arms. Shigaraki then pulled out a knife from his back pocket and said "Whoops, if we don't cut that off, your entire body'll be reduced to dust!" He then began to cut away at Overhaul's arms, severing them until he could pull them right off. He threw them behind him, creating a bloody mess everywhere. "Now you're the powerless and helpless "quirk-less man!"" Shigaraki said as he leaned over and began to laugh in Overhaul's face. "YOU DEVOTED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO CREATING IT! AND NOW IT'S ALL MINE! YOU CAN'T EVEN LIFT A FINGER... 'CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ANYMORE! ALL YOU CAN DO IS LOOK ON IN ENVY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!" He said as Spinner began to yell to us from the truck he was driving. "Get a move on! They're gonna send reinforcements soon! If you got what you came for, then get back into the truck!" He said as Shigaraki gave one last look at Overhaul before turning away and leaving him to bleed out. I walked back to the truck, alongside Shigaraki, Mr. Compress and Dabi who held onto my shoulder. We entered our truck and left the crash site before anyone else showed up. 

-Time Skip: 1 hour-

We had made it back to our hideout safe and sound. No one spoke a word to me the whole time we drove back though. I looked to Shigaraki who was about to head into his room and said "Wait... how did you know about me? About how I was taken along with Overhaul?" Shigaraki stopped and turned to face me. He looked me right in the eyes and said "Oh that's right! I forgot you were here! Toga and Twice were the ones to tell me about you. They made it out too. However, even though you fulfilled your mission for the Cleansers, I guess, you still failed me, Arsenal. And according to Toga and Twice, they saw you speaking to a hero. A woman, claiming she was your mother and filling you with false information. Unfortunately, it's just a tactic to try and break you. But we'll have to wipe you again so it doesn't cause problems in the future." Shigaraki explained as he put his hand to his face and shook his head. "...And you were doing so well too! Now I have to throw it all away! But this time... I'll give you something that'll always remind you what happens when you fail!" He said as someone grabbed my hair from behind. I looked and saw Dabi and he was dragging me into the operating room. "Stop! What's going to happen!?" I asked as Shigaraki followed us into the room. "Because you failed me, you're going to be punished. And I know just how to do it." Shigaraki said as Dabi took both of his hands and took a tight hold of my head. Shigaraki then raised his right hand up and moved it towards the left side of my face. "No! Stop! Please! I promise I won't fail anymore!" I screamed but Shigaraki wasn't listening. "I know you won't fail me anymore. But I still have to do this. Now hold still. This'll only hurt a bit." Shigaraki said as he placed his hand over my left eye. A cracking sound could be heard and soon after, a monumental pain started surging through my head and into my body. I let out screams of overwhelming pain and I struggled to get out of Dabi's grip. All the while, Shigaraki kept on decaying my eye and said "Next time... You'll be perfect."