War

Sorry about the delays once again, but this time, the reason is justified. I had a death in the family and it really just stopped all my motivation to keep on writing. I had to take an indefinite break, but now, i'm back. We're still going through with the return of the "What if..." filler/canon arc. And, to be honest, either this arc or the Overhaul arc are hands down the best in the entire series so far. They've both just taken us and showed us things we'd never expect to see, and that's why they stand out to much. Horikoshi is knocking it all out of the park recently. Anyways, I've done rambling. Enjoy!

-Mid-December-

In order to gain the full support of doctor Ujiko, one of the conditions we had to clear was to defeat the super-human known as Gigantomachia. 

Around a month has passed since that challenge was declared to us. However, Gigantomachia has still not accepted either myself or Shigaraki as worthy yet. 

For 48 hours and 44 minutes, he would attack us without rest. After that, he would take a 3 hour nap, before resuming his attack yet again. 

During our brawls with him, his body would grow to massive proportions, and he would easily pinpoint wherever me or Shigaraki would be hiding. According to some information Ujiko told us, Gigantomachia sense of hearing and smell are incredibly acute, to the point where he could counter us even if we were to try and attack him in his sleep.

This is how the last month passed. Me and Shigaraki hardly slept at all. And even though our lives were constantly in danger from this towering giant, we always stood our ground and faced him head on. 

As for the other members of the league, that being Toga, Twice, Compress, Spinner, and Dabi, Gigantomachia never attacked them once. Even if they tried to flee, he wouldn't give chase to them. He was only concerned with both me and Shigaraki.

Me and Shigaraki would take shifts when we fought Gigantomachia. I would fight him until he went to sleep, then Shigaraki would take over for the next fight. And, during the time I would be fighting, I managed to increase the strength of my PSI to 600,000. With a massive increase like that, I could nearly match Gigantomachia's strength, to the point where one of our fights was both of us just in a shoving match.

However, these battles were taking a toll on us both. Besides both of us being heavily sleep deprived, we both looked more like corpses. Both our bodies were bruised and beaten to the point of exhaustion. We've lost so much blood as well. Out of the two of us, I was in much worse condition overall. One of my arms was broken and I've been suffering from more than one concussion over the past month. 

And, as far as our finances, we received the bare minimum from Ujiko, but as expected, we still haven't received his full support. Now, we all await to see what comes next after we finally beat Gigantomachia. 

"Where's the big beast gone to now?" Toga asked. 

"He fell asleep. And by the way, when was the last time that thing ate? It's been quite a while, hasn't it?" Compress asked. 

"How can you too still be alive after all that? You look so pretty, covered in all that blood, you look like you're dead." Toga said, licking her lips. 

"His movements have gotten much slower, don't you think, Shigaraki?" I asked him as I sat down against a tree. I looked over and saw Shigaraki sitting on top of a pile of rocks. I just finished my fight with Gigantomachia. It's been getting harder for me, seeing as one of my arms is broken and I can't fight with it much until Machia goes to sleep.