Alliance

I'm happy with how that last chapter turned out. It makes me so excited to start this arc all over again from a different perspective. I had so much fun writing it the first time around, that it actually made me a little sad when I had to move on to the arc after it. Oh, and in case anyone who reads this series also reads my fairy tail series "The Tempest Furies," I promise i'll be producing more chapters for it soon. I've just been so busy with this series that I may or may not have forgotten about it. I give you my word that within a week, i'll make at least two chapters for that series. But let's get back into things. Enjoy!

-Time Skip: 3 days-

I was in my room, leaning on one of my walls, thinking about our encounter a few days ago. "Joining a gangster and his organization? I wonder if it could actually help us expand and achieve our goals?" I thought to myself as I could hear someone talking outside my room. I went over to my door and leaned my head against it to try and hear what was going on. It was Shigaraki, and he seemed to be talking on the phone with someone. "Yes... I've made up my mind. I'm willing to talk again. This time, let's have it in a less hostile manner. I'll come to you." He said as I was able to figure out he was talking to Overhaul. "Wait... is he actually agreeing to meet with him again? Even after killing one of our own and seriously injuring another?" I thought to myself as I heard him hang up the phone. He started walking around the room he was in so I opened my door to talk to him. "I assume you just talked to Overhaul?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Yes. You and I are going to meet with him tomorrow to discuss an "alliance." And, I've got some questions for him. You may not have noticed this but the other day, when we first met him and his followers appeared, Compress was shot with something. It temporarily nullified his quirk but he's fine now. I believe our possible friend had something to do with it." Shigaraki explained to me. "If he possesses a weapon or an object with that kind of power, he's more useful to us than we could've imagined." I said but Shigaraki raised his hand and silenced me. "Now, now, if it's true and he did make this effect, then yes, he'll be a valuable ally. That is, if we can gain his trust. Get your things ready, Arsenal. We meet him early, tomorrow morning." Shigaraki said as I went back into my room and prepared myself to meet our new partner. 

-Time Skip: 12 Hours, the next morning-

"It's time, Arsenal. You're coming in case things go the wrong direction. You can handle most situations thanks to your set of skills. If I say to, you will kill for me. Understand?" Shigaraki asked as I nodded. I was wearing my half-mask he had given me, a black hoodie, and some ripped jeans. They were the most formal clothes I owned. Shigaraki told me to put something "nice" on because we're going to our potential partners hideout. "Just give me the word and i'll even the score by taking his arm off." I said as Shigaraki shook my hair with the palm of his hand. I hit his hand away and he started to laugh. "Kurogiri, open a gate for us." He said as Kurogiri expanded, opening up a warp gate in front of us. We went through and when we reappeared, we were standing outside of a fancy looking building complex. Shigaraki hit some sort of pad on a wall and it made a buzzing sound. "Who is it?" A gruff voice said to us. "I'm here to discuss a potential partnership with your boss. This is Shigaraki and Arsenal." Shigaraki said as a gate opened in front of us. We both walked through and within mere seconds, we were met by one of Overhaul's men. He wore a long, white coat and he had on a similar plague mask but also some goggles. "So nice of you to join us. I am Chronostasis. I'll take you to Overhaul." He said as he gestured us to follow him. He lead us down into an underground system of tunnels. "Some hideout you have here. I assume it's all for whatever you're planning?" Shigaraki asked as Chronostasis let out a faint chuckle. "What we're planning does not concern you. The only way you'll know what it is, is if our boss is kind enough to tell you. Other than that, you're only here to talk over a peace agreement with him. There's no need for violence here." He said as he lead us to a door at the end of a very long hallway.