Everyone's New Experience

Currently trying to think ok ideas, 2 or 3 arcs ahead right now. Everything is going as planned so far, midterms haven't stopped me yet. And to relate, my story is entering the 1st semester exams arc. How convenient. If you've made it this far, i'm very thankful that you enjoy my story. Once again, leave a comment if there's anything you'd like to see. Even suggestions on a filler chapter would be good. I plan to do one soon, maybe after this chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

The week had passed and everyone's internships had ended. It was time for all of us to return to UA. I walked to school, thinking about what everyone would ask me since they probably heard about the incidents in Hosu. I entered through the main gate and walked into my homeroom, everyone was there, talking about their internships. Kendo came over to me and asked me about my internship first. "So Cry, How was your internship? I'm sure it was super cool being there while those Noumu things attacked." She asked me. "Actually Kendo, it was more scary then cool. I got seriously injured during the attack. Take a look for yourself, one of them was able to stab me." I lifted my shirt and showed her my wound. "Oh my gosh Cry, are you alright?" "It's nothing a little resting time couldn't fix. But, those Noumu things are no joke. One had caught me and tried taking off with me. Me and my mother both attacked it non-stop. Even after I squashed its head, it came back and nearly took Midoriya from class 1-A. But that wasn't the worst of it. While me, Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki were with a group of heroes trying to stop the Noumu's, we ran into the hero killer. It was a scary sight, he spoke to us and no one could move. His ideology just so twisted and maniacal. Luckily for us Endeavor was on the scene. He was able to stop the hero killers reign." I explained to Kendo. It still hurt saying that Endeavor stopped the incidents, even though me and the other students from class 1-A were the only ones on the scene.  

Before we could continue our conversation, Mr. Kan entered the room. "Everybody, enough talk, take your seats now." He said as we all rushed to our seats. "Welcome back from your internships. I'm sure you all learned valuable lessons and gained quite a bit of experience. Some of you even stepping into the line of fire." He said looking at me. "Regardless, all of you did quite well during the last week, even impressing me a little, but the fun stops there. We need to discuss a serious topic for all of you today. And that topic is the upcoming end of semester exams." He explained as we all grew worried faces. Mr. Kan continued to explain, "the end of semester exams will consist of two parts, a written and practical portion. The practical portion will be worth more in the long run but that doesn't mean you should slouch during the written exam. All of you will have 2 weeks to prepare for these upcoming tests. The written portion will be on everything we have learned up to this date. The practical portion, well, I don't want to give too much info on that but I can say this, it will be in pairs and the targets will be the training robots." He said with a weird smile. 'As for who you will be paired up with, you will find out right before you take the practical exam. Heroes typically have to ally themselves with other heroes they've never worked with before, so it shouldn't be any different for all of you. Now then, with that out of the way, you're all dismissed." He said to all of us. "Oh, but Cry, I want to speak with you before you leave." He said staring at me. "Yes sir." I replied back to him. 

Everyone had left the classroom, it was only me and Mr. Kan left. We began to chat about my internship. "So how did your internship go? I heard you were in Hosu when the attack occurred?" He asked me. I replied "Yes sir, I was interning with my mother and we responded to the attack right away. We managed to slow down some of those Noumu's, and we helped out some of the other heroes on the scene. I even met some of the students from class 1-A. We all helped out but that didn't prepare us for meeting the hero killer. Thankfully Endeavor was on the scene and he stepped in and defeated the hero killer. I-" I was cut off by Mr. Kan. He began to explain something to me. "You don't have to lie to me, I know all about what actually happened. As one of UA's hero course teachers, I would have to know this information so that none of my students would find out the truth. However, since one of my students was actually involved in the true story, that's different all together. I want to hear your perspective of the attack. The part about the hero killer to be specific." He asked me curiously. "Well sir, it started when me and my mother thought we finished off one of those Noumu's. My super hearing kicked in and I recognized one of the voices I heard. It was Iida from class 1-A, and he sounded in trouble. I told my mother I would investigate and evacuate anyone on the scene. And I promised I wouldn't pursue any conflict if I knew it was out of my league. When I arrived to where I heard Iida's voice coming from, I saw the hero killer standing over him and another pro hero, preparing to kill them. I knew that I had to do something, I couldn't just watch them die, so, I stepped in and Midoriya from class 1-A also arrived to help."

After explaining the rest of what had actually happened, Mr. Kan stood up from his desk. "May I see your wound Cry?" he asked me. I responded and I lifted my shirt. It revealed a large gash near the right side of my chest. "Your lucky it didn't hit anything major. That was a stupid move, even by your standards. I know you can think smarter than that." He said to me. "I know sir, but in the heat of that battle, knowing he was greatly faster than me, it was the only thing I could come with if I wanted to hit him." I said to him. "But, in the end of the day, everything ended up ok, you and the rest of the students ensured no one was mortally wounded, saving countless lives and putting a stop to the hero killer once and for all. Even I know a great duty if I see one. So, for you only, and I do mean YOU ONLY, I am granting you information about the upcoming practical exam." he said to me with a serious look. "Thank you sir." I said in return. "Now, the part about working in pairs was entirely true. However, what I said about your targets being training robots, that was a lie. In truth, each pair will have to take down a pro hero. As to who those pro heroes will be and who they'll be assigned to, I cannot tell you. you'll just have to wait and see who you get." He said with a wicked smile. "Thank you sir, I promise I won't tell anyone else, not even my parents." I said. He responded to me and sat back down. "Good, now get out of here, you're dismissed."