Last Man Standing!

This chapter is FILLER! This will be the final part to the hunger games style filler arc. I hope you enjoyed reading it. There should be a new manga chapter out this coming Friday, and hopefully it has enough content in it for me to release another canon chapter. We'll just have to wait and see though. But if you can't wait, i'll let you all know that I've started a fourth series which i'll be doing the same time as the pokemon series. This new series is based off the ever so popular RWBY series created by RoosterTeeth. If you're a fan, go check it out. My series is called "Team DLTA." Only a prologue/info chapter is out so far but i'll release a new chapter for it soon. Enjoy!

"Only four combatants remain! With the battle zone being so small, it will no longer shrink at this point! May the best fighter win!" Mr. Kan yelled into his mic as the four of us all stared at each other. Along with myself, Midoriya, Bakugou, and Kendo were all left standing. I really shouldn't say I was standing though. After my fights with Honenuki, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, I felt like I could pass out at any moment. But, I wasn't going to just lay down and quit. No, I was going to keep fighting until I dropped. But seeing who all was left, I may be the next to fall if i'm not careful. "Ok... here goes." I thought to myself as I began to channel my energy through my body. All of my veins were glowing purple, my hands more so than the rest of my body. The ground around me began to shake as I was forming two large objects in front of me. It only took a minute to form but my creations were complete. In front of me were two huge floating fists made of steel. "Now i'm ready! Gravity Fists!" I yelled as everybody else simultaneously ran forward. 

"I'll blow you all away with one shot!" Bakugou roared as he used an explosion from his hands to launch himself into the air. Kendo enlarged both of her hands and Midoriya activated his full cowling. While in the air, Bakugou used a second explosion to redirect himself so he would be flying towards me. "You're first, you bastard! I've been waiting to kick your ass since the sports festival!" He yelled to me as I shot one of my fists toward him. Bakugou countered by unleashing two large blasts into the fist. This stopped his momentum but it also stopped me from hitting him with my attack. Bakugou then fell to the ground but I had no time to focus on him as Midoriya closed in on me. I began to move my other giant floating hand so I could intercept him. I could move them fairly quickly, but against Midoriya's speed, i'm not sure if I was fast enough. He got within 50 feet of me but he was cut off by Kendo. She had jumped in and she tried to use one of her massive fists to punch Midoriya. Midoriya used a wall right next to him to jump off of, going right over Kendo. Kendo took this opportunity to run over to me, but not to attack me. "Alliance!?" She yelled as I gave her a shaky nod. We then went back to back, each one of us taking on one of the other opponents. Myself taking on Bakugou.

"Forming a team, eh? That's fine. It'll just be more fun when I take all you down." Bakugou said as he began to run directly towards me. "Kendo! Hold your breath!" I yelled as I heard her breath in heavily. I did the same as my veins began to glow again. I then raised my right arm into the air and yelled "Oxygen! 0%!" As I did this, Bakugou had made it to the point where he was about 10 feet from me. He reached out his right hand and held it right in my face. Nothing happened though and he looked at his hand in confusion. He then tried to breath in but found it difficult to grasp any air in his mouth. "Can't use any explosions if there's no oxygen to feed the fire." I quickly said as I used my two floating metal fists to attack Bakugou. He dodged the first, narrowly avoiding it as it crashed into the ground. The second one struck him in the back after he dodged the first. I sent Bakugou rolling down the street we were fighting on. However, all this fighting was really starting to take its toll on me. I dropped to one knee and my veins stopped glowing. The oxygen returned to normal and the floating fists crumbling to pieces. Bakugou saw me on the ground and then looked to his hands. He began to ignite mini explosions in his hands. "You're running low on power! You can't keep it up for much longer!" He yelled to me as I slowly got back onto both of my feet. "If you know anything about me... then you should already know what i'm going to say! So cut the chit-chat and bring it!" I said to him as he started cracking his fists.