A My Hero Academia Christmas Part 1

This chapter is filler! If you wish to move on to the next canon chapter, go on to the chapter called "Team Midoriya vs. Team Cry." I was having trouble thinking of another filler to right. Then I slapped myself when I looked at my calendar, which is right in front of me. Of course I should do a Christmas special, it's the holiday season after all. I don't know how many fillers i'll have to do. I can't really get back to canon until the 5th match of the joint training arc is finished. So you'll have to deal with quite a bit of filler for now. A friend of mine came up with the villain for this arc. I'm just having trouble thinking of a name for this person. And obviously, this chapter or chapters will take place near Christmas, so expect me to talk about snow and it being December. Just letting you know since the canon arc is still in November. Regardless, i'm talking to much. Enjoy!

It's the holiday season. The snow had arrived and it was less than a week until Christmas day. Today I was going to the mall with Jiro. We were doing some shopping for presents for each of our parents. We decided to go to the mall to search for presents. "So should we look for some gifts for your parents first?" I asked Jiro as she nodded to me. "Yeah, sure. My dad's super into music, so I think i'll get him the newest Guitar Hero. And for my mom, i'll think i'll look for some new clothes for her." She explained as we headed to the nearest video game store. Jiro picked up the game for her dad as we then headed to several clothing stores. Jiro said she looked just like her mother so she was trying on dresses, t-shirts, and pants, and then asking me how she looked. After going into four different stores, Jiro made her final decision to get her mother an AC/DC shirt, a new pair of jeans, and some new shoes. "Well now that i'm done, what about your family?" She asked me as I started to think about what to get my parents. "Well, my mother is a huge Tom Cruise fan, I might get her some of his movies. And for my dad, he loves to cook so i'm thinking I should get him a new blender. We really need one." I said as Jiro started to laugh. 

We made our way to the nearest film store so I could find my mother a couple movies. We only just stepped in when we met Uraraka. "Hey Uraraka! Nice meeting you here!" Jiro said to her from across the store. Uraraka turned to face us and then waved over to us. "Hey guys, what're you doing here!?" She asked with a big smile. "We're both doing Christmas shopping for our families. We just finished getting stuff for Jiro's parents. Now we're looking for stuff for mine. I'm assuming you're doing the same?" I asked her as she nodded her head. "Yep! My dad's such a crier when it comes to Romantic Comedies. Figured I could get him a few." She explained as me and Jiro both laughed. "Wait, seriously!? You're dad likes Rom-Coms!? That's so funny!" I said as Uraraka started to laugh too. "Yeah, it's kinda weird. He's so weak when it comes to movies like that." She said to us. "Well i'm here looking for a few movies. Wanna join us when we're finished in here? We're going to the nearest kitchen supply store next." I explained as she nodded her head again. "Yeah, sure! I think I need a new whisk anyway." Uraraka said as we then went on to look through all the movies. 

After finding a few movies for my mother and Uraraka's father, we headed through the mall to the kitchen supply store. Uraraka went to the far end of the store to look for a whisk while me and Jiro searched the centre shelves for a blender. "Let's see... What kind would he like?" I said to myself as a commotion could be heard near the cash register. Me and Jiro looked around the corner of the shelf we were standing by and saw a woman standing at the counter. It looked like she was talking to the man behind the counter, but that soon changed when the mans face turned to fear. The woman was holding a knife to his face. Me and Jiro ducked back around the shelf to think of a plan to stop this lady. "What should we do? I can attack her without my hero costume. Any suggestions?" Jiro asked me as I thought about the situation. "That does make things complicated. We need to find Uraraka quickly so she doesn't get hurt. Go to end of the store to find her. I'll try and deal with this lady." I said as Jiro sneaked down the aisle. I looked around the corner again and saw the man filling a bag full of...kitchen utensils? "Wait, what? She's not taking money? What's she gonna do with utensils?" I thought to myself as I then saw Uraraka walking over to the cash register. It looked like she didn't notice what was going on, so Jiro hadn't found her yet. The lady with the knife saw her coming over and said, "Hey, come over here girl." Uraraka then stopped and looked confused before taking a closer look and seeing the knife in her hands. She dropped the stuff she was holding and took a combat position. "Put down the knife and stop this robbery. I won't have to hurt you if you comply." Uraraka said as I stepped around the corner and stood behind the woman. "I'd do as you're told. It's two against one. You can't win this fight. End it before it begins." I said as the woman turned to face me. "Just who do you think you kids are? You should get out of here, or else you might get hurt." The woman said to us as both me and Uraraka pulled out our provisional licenses. "We're heroes in training at U.A. We've had plenty of experience dealing with scum like you. So stop this little feud and surrender." Uraraka said as the woman started to laugh. "Only heroes in training? What a shame. Looks like i'm gonna have to fight after all. Fine, if you won't get out of my way, then i'll just kill you!" The woman said as she let go of the knife in her hand. It began to float and then fly directly towards my face. "What the hell!?" I said as I went to grab the knife with my diamond arm. I was able to catch the blade but something strange happened shortly after. The metal blade of the knife turned to liquid. It started to cover up my arm, and hardening as it moved up. "Good catch, but my Alumanipulate quirk allows me to control everything Aluminum! I can control the movement and state of anything made of the glorious metal. Soon enough, you'll be encased in hardened steel!" The woman said as Uraraka took this chance to attack her. She went to touch the woman with her hand to try and make her float with her zero gravity quirk. The lady turned her head quickly and saw her reach her hands out. The lady then looked towards a shelf of spoons as she began to make a few of them levitate. They flew off the shelf and turned to liquid midair. Uraraka saw them coming and tried to dodge by ducking underneath. The liquid metal flew right over Uraraka, landing behind the counter. But while she thought she was able to evade the attack, that soon changed when Uraraka looked to her hands. Small drops of the liquid metal had fallen onto her hands and were beginning to expand. "What the? Get this stuff off of me!" She said as the metal hardened after engulfing both of her hands. "I imagine you use your quirk by touching something with your fingertips. So I figured if I just covered up your hands, you wouldn't be able to do anything." The lady said to Uraraka as she made a new knife from the puddle of liquid metal. She made it hover over Uraraka, preparing to stab her with it. 

I could see Uraraka was having trouble moving from the weight of the metal on her hands. The situation wasn't so different for me. Almost my entire right arm was covered in metal, and it was about to reach my neck soon. "Come on! What cuts through metal quickly!? So fast it'll break the metal instantly!" I thought to myself as a theory dawned in my head. "That's it! A high-pressure water cannon! Now I just need to focus! Man, I wish my left arm could fire the water!" I thought to myself as I attempted to lift my right arm to face the lady. Since my new reality quirk couldn't affect humans or other quirks, I wasn't able to produce anything from my human body. But at the same time, my right arm wasn't human. Since it's made of diamond, it's become my only way to emit anything from my body. It's my offense and defense, and since it was made of diamond, it wouldn't break easily. I lifted my arm straight out and faced the woman who was about to stab Uraraka. "Now! Fire!" I said as the veins in my body began to glow purple. Then, from my right arm, breaking through the metal was a small, powerful stream of water. The lady heard the metal break and ducked in time to not get hit by the water. "Crafty little bastard! I'll just kill you first then!" The lady said as she made the floating knife fly towards me instead of Uraraka. 

"Not again! Air Barrier!" I said as I made a spherical barrier around the flying knife. "What the!? You little brat! Just let me kill you!" The lady said as she tried to break the knife out of the barrier by turning it to liquid. "That's not gonna work. The air making that barrier is moving incredibly fast. Nothing is escaping that." I explained as the lady grew furious. She looked down to Uraraka and grabbed her by the hair. The lady then quickly floated over another kitchen knife and grabbed it with her free hand. She held the knife to Uraraka's neck, and I froze. "How about you surrender now, or the girl here makes this her last trip to the mall!" The lady said as I stopped what I was doing. "Good, now raise your hands into the air!" She said to me as I tried to lift my right arm into the air. It was still hard since most of it was still covered in metal. As I was lifting it up, I could hear something moving behind me. I took a quick glance and saw Jiro standing around one of the shelves. "No, please. Stay hidden Jiro." I thought to myself as something loud hit the floor. "Oh crap. Damn it." Jiro whispered. The lady easily heard the sound and saw Jiro creeping around the corner. She made another kitchen knife float and flew it over to Jiro. "Come out, sweetheart! Join the party! Everyone's dying to meet you!" The lady said as Jiro raised her hands and walked out. The knife was floating right by her head, pointing to her neck. "You don't have to do this. Take me instead. Leave these two out of it." I said as the woman grabbed a hold of Jiro. "Right, like i'd take someone who can break out of my metal. You're the most troublesome! It's best for me to take someone who can't fight back, that way you have to hold back and surrender!" The lady said as she started to walk out of the store. "I think i'll keep these two around for a bit. Girls gotta stick together after all. Come along children." The lady said as the pulled them with her. Before the lady left the store, she looked at me one last time and said, "Don't think i'll forget about you though. Let's just make sure you don't try and follow us." She said as she made several utensils in the store turn to liquid. It flew over and covered my body, excluding my head. The metal quickly hardened and I couldn't move. I couldn't use my water jet effectively either since I couldn't aim it at my body parts. "Let them go!" I cried as Jiro and Uraraka made one last look at me before leaving my sight. 

It was a nightmare. My girlfriend and one of my closest friends were taken right before my eyes, and I couldn't do a thing. "I swear on my life and very soul that I will save you two! Once I get out of this damn steel, i'm coming to save you! I said as I began to heat up my right fist. I knew that it would take a while for me to melt through the steel, giving the lady enough time to make her getaway with Jiro and Uraraka. I just had to pray now that neither of them would get hurt. But a thought then creeped into my head, and it was a little concerning. "What did that lady want with all of the kitchen utensils? If she didn't want money, then what's she planning?" I thought to myself as I began to break out of the metal. My fingers could move again. "Ok, so far so good. I'll be out of this soon. And then, i'm gonna kick that ladies ass!" I thought to myself I began to think of a plan of attack for when that lady's location.