#102 - Apartments

Michael: A loud beeping noise woke you up at 2:13am. Realizing it was the apartment complex's fire alarm system, you shot out of bed and grabbed a jacket you had lying around. Opening the door you seen a few of the people who lived on your floor come out in a panic and start running toward the stairs. You start following the long line of people until you almost got smacked by your neighbor opening his door. He quickly turns around, "sorry!" "It's fine, i didnt get hit." You say, looking at him up and down, after he turned back around. His black sweatpants hung low on his hips, and you noticed his white t-shirt was inside out. After making it outside, you stand with the others asking each other who started the fire. Quickly, you all learn that a group of drunk teens pulled an alarm in a hallway to be funny. "That's a stupid reason isnt it? Y/n right?" The same voice from earlier said. "Yeah. They're ruining my beauty sleep. Michael right?" "Right. Sorry about almost hitting you." "I'm fine really." Now, everyone was walking back to their doors. You and Michael walked up together but before you made it past his door he grabbed your arm turning you around. "Hey, um, do you wanna hang out sometime?" He was shy. You smiled, "i would love too. Just make sure your shirt isn't inside out." His cheeks turned red as he looked at his shirt, "i'll make sure it doesnt happen again."

Luke: You were busy watching some TV when you heard a knock on the door.'Who could it be?' you thought opening the door to reveal your rather tall neighbor Luke. "Hey y/n," he said shyly, "i went to go get my mail and i seen that they put your letter in my box." "Thanks Luke," you said grabbing the letter from his hands. "Alright see you around." "Sounds good." You close the door and realize how dumb you sounded. You had a little crush on Luke, but who wouldn't. He was so tall and looked oh so good in all black. Another knock on the door pulled you out of your thoughts, you quickly open it, startling the person on the other side. "Oh hi again Luke." "Hey, so i was wondering would you want to go out sometime, maybe?" He asked rushing out almost every word. He played with his lip ring with anticipation, looking down at you. "I would like that." You could see his worry leave him and he smiled. "Great pick you up at six for dinner?" "See you then."

Ashton: This was the third time this week your neighbor, Ashton,had woken you up from your sleep. The first time he was playing his drums. The second time he and some others were arguing over some game. Now, you could hear him and his friends make even more noise. You pound on the wall to try to signal them to stop, but they obviously didn't hear it because they kept on being loud. 'Ugh i didn't want to do this,' you thought as you got out of bed and put on a slightly longer pair of shorts and a hoodie. Stomping over to next door, you knock. The door swung open to Ashton, "Hey y/n, what are you doing up at this hour?" He asks crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame. "Well i wa...." "I told you she would come over if we ignored her pounding on the wall." Another tall guy with blue hair appeared behind Ashton. "Go away Michael." Ashton sighed, coming out into the hallway and shutting his door. "Sorry about him and the noise too." "Well could you try to keep it down, because i have a test in the morning." You say, trying not to sound rude about it. "Yeah, okay, i'll tell the boys to shut up." You walk back to your door after saying goodbye,turning to see Ashton still watching you, he smiles and waves at you. The next morning you walk out of your door to get to class when you see a note taped to the front, with some words and numbers scribbled on it'Good luck on the test! Lunch? -Ashton'.

Calum: You were on your third box and you were already out of breath from walking to the car then back up with heavy boxes, up to your new apartment. Walking up with another big box in your hands you heard a ripping noise. 'No, no, no' you thought, 'this box cannot break'. So, you start running down the hallway with the box, trying to get to your door before i could break. Sighing in relief as you drop the box in front of your door as you reach for your keys. Coming back out a tall guy stops you from going to the elevator. "Need any help? I'm Calum and i, uh, live here," he points to the door behind him, "not to be weird, i just seen you struggling. I thought i would help." "Um, sure. I'm Y/n by the way. I just have a few more boxes in the car." After Calum helped you, you repaid him with some water. "And," he started, still laughing from the funny stories you both were telling, "i know another way to repay me." "Oh yeah? What is that?" "A date. You. Me. Dinner. Tomorrow around six?" "I'll be there."