#34 - You try to surprise him on tour but he is cheating

Calum:

Bubble of excitement built up as you held the key to his hotel room in yours hand, you were surprising your boyfriend Calum on tour who you have not seen in months. You have arranged it with the boys and he had no clue. Quietly you unlocked the door, opening it up to see it empty. Frowning you walked in further, recalling that the boys said he would defiantly be in here. You went towards his bedroom opening the door you saw a girl on top of him, her lips pressed firmly down on his. You gasped slamming the door shut and running out, tears already falling down your red cheeks.

Luke:

'He says he has been missing you all the time.' Ashton whispered as he walked towards Luke's hotel room, you smiled knowing that you had missed him to. 'Anyway he is right here.' Ashton said, opening the door up and you walked in a big smile on your face that soon faltered as you him on the sofa lying on top of another girl, their lips having a full on battle. Before you could say anything Ashton pulled you out and cradled you in his arms, walking you towards his hotel that he shared with Michael.

Ashton:

You were surprising Ashton at one of his concerts, you got there just after sound check had finished and you were going towards their dressing room when you were sure you heard his voice coming from another room. 'Baby, I'm sorry we have to keep us a secret.' Ashton said and you frowned, he called you baby why would you have to say that to anyone else. 'I love you, only you.' He said and you opened the door up to see Ashton standing there with a girl in his arms as he slowly stroked her hair. At the moment you knew what it was like to feel your heartbreak.

Michael:

Surprising Michael was hard, he was so easy to talk to that he usually got the boys to push their secrets out. So instead of telling anyone you were coming you just got on a plane and went, the boys were at rehearsals so you snuck into their hotel and into Michael's room. You were in the bathroom when you heard the door slam shut and someone jump down on the bed. 'Oh baby.' Michael said and you scrunched up your face, walking towards the bed when you saw a girl on top of him as they pulled clothes off each other their mouths connected. You gasped and quickly ran out the room, not caring if Michael saw you.