#38 - he sneaks a picture

LUKE:

Driving around at midnight on a Saturday was something I always enjoyed doing with Luke. There was hardly anyone out, so we mostly had the roads to ourselves. The windows were down and the music was all the way up. I stared at the passing trees as I listened to Luke scream out the lyrics to one of our favorite songs in he drivers seat. His voice is my favorite sound in the world in all honesty. The only time I don't mind being yelled at is when it's him screaming at the top of his lungs over something silly. And that happened more than one would think; we were always bickering over stupid little things.

I saw a bright flash reflect off the window, causing me to turn towards the blond haired boy that I'm madly in love with.

"Oops," he chuckled, tapping his phone screen again and taking another picture, but this time I was sure to smile.

"Why'd you take a picture?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Because I never want to forget a single moment of my time spent with you."

ASHTON:

Ashton was due home any moment now, and all I could do was pace around our living room, waiting for the moment I would be reunited with the love of my life. He had been gone for the past four months, touring the world with his three best friends. I was so proud of him, but I just wanted him home with me. I had missed him so much. It wasn't the same waking up every morning to an empty bed. Sometimes, I would wake up thinking he was there because I would be wearing a shirt that was poisoned by his sweet scent. I would be greatly disappointed when I awoke to find empty sheets and a still perfectly fluffed pillow. I looked at the clock for the 30th time tonight, seeing it was already four in the morning. I sighed, laying down on the couch and getting my phone out. No calls. No texts. Nothing. It was getting hard to keep my eyes open and I found myself slowly falling into a deep sleep. I could faintly hear the sound of the door shutting, but I didn't really think anything about it and so I kept my eyes shut, trying to fall back asleep. I heard the distinctive click of an iPhone camera go off, and this caused me to quickly open my eye to see no one other than Ashton, finally home.

CALUM:

"You look so good in my hat, babe," Calum whispered into my ear from beside me.

I smiled, kissing his cheek before leaning my head on his chest. It was a lazy day for the both of us. We were cuddled up on the couch, wearing oversized sweatshirts and sweatpants, or in my case, nike shorts. We were currently watching reruns of Teen Wolf, a show I had gotten Calum turned onto. He had hated the idea of watching it at first, but when I got him to watch it for the first time four seasons ago, he's been hooked. I started laughing at something Stiles said, and when I turned my head to look at my sweet boyfriend, I saw him holding his phone out a few inches from our faces. He took the picture while I was in midlaugh and he was simply smiling down at me.

"Perfect," he said as he kisses the top of my head.

MICHAEL:

The hot summer sun beat down on my tan skin as I laid out on a towel. Today was a beach day for me and Michael, and it couldn't have been more perfect. He was somewhere in the water with the other boys, trying to keep cool. I reached around beside me for the bottle of suntanning lotion. I poured a decent amount into my hand before applying it to my body. My skin looked shiny and sleek as the sunlight glistened off of it.

"Damn," someone muttered from above me.

I looked up, seeing Michael's face peer down at me.

I smiled,"what?"

"How the fuck did you get so gorgeous?"

I blushed, covering my face with my hands. He was always so sweet to me, always saying the cutest things. And every time, it gave me butterflies.

"Babyyyyy, let me see your face!" he said, a pout evident in his voice.

I slowly removed my hands and found him with his phone in his hand, snapping dozens on pictures of my lying in the sand in my Victoria's Secret bikini.

"Oh my god delete that," I complained.

"But then I won't have anything to look at while I'm away?"