#55 - you visit his family and you get stick

CALUM: I lied in bed not wanting to nice any muscle you had. I had the worst fever ever. My nose was so bad I could barley breathe,I kept shaking the daylights out of me, and I had a killer headache. Everything was awful when it wasn't suppose to be. I was suppose to be with Calum and getting to know his family however I was lying in bed with this awful illness. Of coarse I was highly contagious so I didn't get a lot of visits from them except for calum and his mother asking I am okay. By the fourth day I had gone through 20 boxes of tissues, 2 bags of cough drops,and 5 close calls to throwing up my insides.

Calum came into the bedroom. "Are you okay," he asked.

"Yes Calum I'm just fine, " I sarcastically said. you could hear how congested I was.

"Okay then I guess you don't need this care package I made for you," he said walking out the doorway with a bag in his hand.

"No I was kidding come back please Cal," holding my arms open towards him.

" I know, you just love me," he said with a smile. I scooted over in the bed to make room for him. He pulled the bag onto his lap and pulled out a bag of cough drops, "Ok I got your favorite cough drop because I know you said that the lemon favor tasted like death in hard candy and that this favor, " he said pointing to the bag in his hand, "Doesn't taste like death." I laughed. His hand went back into the bag and two bottles of water," to keep you hydrated," his hand went back in pulled out a can of my favorite chicken soup," Don't worry I'll cook it FYI I might burn it. After one blanket and two movies and a favor of Gatorade to give me electrolytes, he finally pulled out the last item. "You have been a real trooper and I thought you deserve this though its not the best for the sick," he pulled a white chocolate toblerone bar.

"Oh my god," my hands snatch the bar out of his hands. Calum laughed. " I love these." I opened the bar broke off a piece and put it in my mouth. A moaned came from my mouth as my taste buds tasted the white chocolate.

"Yes you're welcome."

"Thank you," I say kissing his cheek and then coughing.

"Okay now I'm going to get sick, so I'm going to make you some sick," he got up and went to the kitchen to make me some soup.

MICHAEL: "Don't you dare speak of food right now," I say to Michael as I was looking down at the counter. I was careful on what to look at. I had that awful nauseous feeling in my stomach.

"Well you know I'm going to make you eat my favorite poppadoms," Michael said trying to be that playful boyfriend, it was not working.

"Michael the poor girl cannot stand to look or hear about food, so stop talking about," Micheal's mother voice was stern.

"Thank you-," I was going to say more but I made a dash for the bathroom and it just all came up.

MICHAEL'S POV

" You sure she isn't... you know," my mother said to me in a low tone.

"Mum I'm positive she isn't," then my mind started to wonder, "Or could she wait no no no no."

"Michael she could be she's throwing up and she shows no signs of flu or stomach bug," my mother walked away and left me thinking about what could happen in 9 months.

"mum I'm going out to get a few things," I said grabbing the car keys.

I pulled in to the neatest CVS and went to the pregnancy test asile. It was pretty early in the morning so no fans saw me. I grab the one that looked most accurate and paid and left.

Y/Ns POV

I walked out of the bathroom with a hand on my stomach. Michael came in and handed me a box. "Michael, I can't be," I say or could I no I cant.