#14 - You go on tour with him

Ashton:"Are you excited for tonight?" you wondered as you and Ashton walked through the stadium they were playing at tonight. "Yeah, this is one of the biggest shows on the tour," Ashton smiled. You smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm really glad that you're going to be able to see me play," he added, turning to smile at you. You smiled and pulled his face down to yours, giving him a kiss. When you pulled away he smirked, "What was that for?" You bit your lip and shook your head, "Just because you're adorable." You saw Ashton's smile briefly before he pulled your face up to his, kissing you deeper than before. "And in the 202 section near Row A, you can see Ashton and Y/N making out. If you watch long enough, you'll probably be able to see them have sex," Michael spoke into a microphone. "Fuck you, Michael!" Ashton yelled. "Love you too, Ashton!" Michael shouted back. You giggled, "I'm glad I'm here." Ashton smiled and kissed your forehead, "So am I."

Calum:"Is there ever a time the two of you aren't having sex?" Luke rubbed his eyes from the hotel room couch that he had spent the night on. You blushed and looked down, trying to hide your face. "No. We're probably going to again tonight, so don't say I didn't warn you," Calum smirked, walking into the bathroom. "I'm sleeping in Ashton and Michael's room tonight," Luke stated, letting a deep yawn out of his mouth. "I'm really sorry. We won't tonight if you want to sleep," you offered, feeling bad that you'd sleep deprived one of your good friends. Luke chuckled and shook his head, "No it's fine, I know you guys miss each other." You smiled and turned when the bathroom door opened. "I'll go down and get us some breakfast," Calum said. He walked to you and pulled you into his arms, giving you a deep kiss. "Sickening," Luke teased, standing up and exiting the room. You giggled and shook your head, "I feel bad." Calum smiled and shook his head, "Don't," he said, pressing his lips against yours again.

Luke:You gave your boyfriend a hug after he got into their dressing room, pulling away almost immediately. "God you're sweaty," you complained, making him laugh. "I'm not as bad as Ashton," he replied. "Hey, fuck you!" Ashton yelled from across the room. You giggled and looked back up at Luke. "At least give me a kiss," he pouted. You smiled and stood on your toes to place a kiss on his lips. You felt his arms wrap around you and you pulled away. "Luke!" you yelled, trying to get out of his sweaty grasp. He chuckled and pressed his face into your neck. You squirmed a bit, but halted when you felt him kissing your neck. "What are you doing?" you asked, grabbing onto his forearm. He pulled away and smirked, "I knew you'd stop if I did that." You rolled your eyes, "You're lucky your mother isn't in here." "I wouldn't call him 'lucky'," you heard Liz say from behind Luke. You smirked when you saw Luke's worried expression before turning to face his mother.

Michael:"And here is my bunk," Michael continued, pulling you down the narrow hallway of the tour bus. You smiled and nodded, getting on your toes to see the whole bunk. "The bed is smaller than I thought it would be," you stated, beginning to walk towards the back lounge. "Well you'll be under me every night anyways," Michael said from behind you, smacking your ass. "Michael!" you scolded. "And you'll be screaming that every night as well," he smirked, pulling you so that your back was against his chest. You shook your head and giggled as he continued his little tour. "What happens back here?" you wondered when you reached the back lounge. Michael chuckled and you turned to him, furrowing your eyebrows. "Whenever the guys want a groupie, they usually have sex in here," Michael explained. You grimaced and shook your head, "Okay, no more tour. I can smell the STDs in here." Michael laughed out loud, "Oh God I'm going to love having you here."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

credit to tumblr again :)

read on my lovelies x