#47 - fights

Irwin: You were lying in bed, trying prevent your thoughts from wandering to Ashton, who had been out all day and not come back. You knew that he had been recording all day, but he previously promised you that he would be back at around five, so you two could see each other for a while, since he hadn't long come off tour.

You sighed, and learnt back into your pillows, attempting to not cry, but failing. You wished that he was here, to hold you and spend time with you, but that's clearly not what he wanted. Your ears picked up the sound of your front door opening and closing. You just turned onto your side, switched off the lamp and tried to sleep without having to talk or even argue with Ashton, your will to fight had gone.

You felt Ashton slip in beside you and try and wrap his arms around you like he usually does, but you just pushed them away. Puzzled, he asked what was wrong.

"Do you really think I need to answer that?" You sighed.

"Yes? What have I done?"

"Oh yeah, Y/N, I'll be back around five and we can order pizza and watch movies and spend some time together after I've been away for so long" you quoted what he said to you as he bought his hand up to his forehead, face-palming himself.

"Y/N...baby" he began, but you shook your head, getting up and going to the kitchen to pour yourself a glass of water. He followed you, of course, explaining that he'd went back they watched TV and played videos games, and that it totally slipped the clutches of his mind.

"You know what Ash, if you didn't want to spend time with me, you could have just said" you shrugged, feeling totally left out in the cold.

"You know I want to spend time with you babe, please listen, I'm sorry" he sniffed, blinking tears from his eyes.

"I just don't have the energy to care anymore" you sighed, pushing past him.

Hood: You flicked through your magazine, stopping on a page with Calum and a mystery girl when he was in Orlando last week. You bit your lip, not wanting to be coaxed and dragged into the tabloid world, knowing they mostly lied, but the pictures were convincing. Meanwhile, Calum had stumbled into the living room and was reading over your shoulder.

"That's not true" he spoke, making you jump and stand up.

"I know" you fake-smiled, not wanting him to know that it got to you.

"Why in the world are you letting it make you upset? Don't be idiotic" He asked, without a trace of empathy or care.

"Because if you saw me with a guy in a magazine, would you not be a little hurt?" You asked, unable to hold back your disgust at his lack of kindness.

"Well why would I cheat? It's insulting to me. You shouldn't read that stupid stuff, pick up a book or something and don't act like a bitch" he spat as you stared at him wide-eyed for a moment, when he realised what he said.

"What?" You had asked, unable to comprehend the spite that his voice displayed.

"Baby...no, I'm sorry" he began but you held up your hand, the article and his attitude upsetting you to great extent.

You just walked away, not fathoming the strength to fight with him on this. What did you ever do to spark up the unbelievable nastiness he vocalised?

Hemmings: "I can't help it if I'm fucking insecure!" You yelled to Luke, who was shouting at you over comparing yourself to other girls.

"Well you shouldn't compare yourself, I chose you for a reason" he gritted his teeth as you shook your head.

"Why in the world would I believe you when you talk to me like that? Maybe you should pick those other girls that would give their left arm to be your groupie!" You spat poison as Luke gave as good as he got.

"Maybe I will! They probably won't moan as much as you" his face was contorted into a face of vindictive meanness.

"Good, have a nice time" you smiled, metaphorical poison leaking onto your smiling lips. You tried not to care, but you did. You wanted him to hurt, to hurt how you did when you see him with other girls. You wanted him to feel the pain and the searing in your heart.

"Fuck you" he started, fire in his eyes and the most attractive look on his face of anger and lust. Luke Hemmings would be the death of you.

Clifford: "Look how flawless her skin is" you pointed to a model's face as you were browsing instagram.

"Yeah sure" Michael smiled and went back to his own phone.

"Do you think I could get skin like that?" You asked, tilting your head as if analysing her whole face in the photo.

"It's going to take more than what she does, I'm sure" Michael laughed, and you knew he was joking, but you tensed up and frowned. What was he trying to say?

You usually got his jokes, but you couldn't laugh at this one, that was aimed at you and something that was one of your biggest insecurities about yourself. Before he realised what he had said, you got up and left the room. You stood in front of your bedroom mirror and stared at yourself hard for a few minutes and soon Michael came stumbling in.

"What's got you all whiny?" He moaned as you rolled your eyes.

"Did it ever occur to you that I don't need my boyfriend to make me feel shit? I already do a pretty good job on my own, but thanks for the help" you sarcastically tell him.

"I didn't mean-" he began but you cut him off, like a telephone chord.

"Don't" you spoke, walking outside of your house.