#25 - Packing

Ashton Irwin:"You got enough underwear?" I ask, quickly while checking things off of my big list. Ashton laughs but I don't get what's funny. We both are leaving in two days for the big tour and I'm a wreck. "What's so funny?" I ask as I shake my head, confused. "You," He says, his Cheshire smile growing. "You keep asking if I have everything even though I told you like seven times that I'm all set to go." I sigh. "I just want to make sure." I mumble. Ashton chuckles and pulls me into him for a hug. I close my eyes and then breathe in his scent. "You gotta relax, babe." He coos while rubbing my back with his hand. "I know but this is big for me, Ash. I've never done this before." I say into his chest. "I understand completely. But you don't have to stress over it, (Y/N). Take it one step at a time." He says. "What if our luggage gets lost, huh?" I ask before pulling away from him. "What are we gonna do then?" Ashton laughs. "That's impossible babe." I bite on the inside of my cheek. "It's been done before." I mumble. He takes my hands in his. "Everything's gonna be alright, okay?" I nod my head before he kisses my forehead. "I love you." He whispers and I smile. "I love you too, Ashton." He breathes out. "Now come," Ashton says with a smirk while pulling me towards the stairs. "I know a great way to help you relax, trust me."

Luke Hemmings:"Luke, cut it out." I say, getting a little pissed, after he takes my shirt out of my suit case again, for the third time. He lays on our bed on his side and watches me pack for the tour. "It's not funny anymore." I admit. "Oh lighten up, baby," He says with a big smile. "It's not my fault that you waited until the last minute to pack." I flip him off before going to my drawer to grab my underwear and bras. "What did I do to deserve the finger?" He asks. I can hear the smile in his voice. "You're being you, that's what." He chuckles as I close the drawer. I walk back to my case and sit down beside it. After placing my stuff in the suit case, Luke decides to close my the top of it, even though I'm not even close to being done. "Really Luke?" I ask, turning my head to him. He nods and then kisses my lips. I try to pull away but his lips are so addicting. Luke's hands find my waist and pulls me closer to him, our lips never leaving each other's. He places me on top of him. "L-Luke, not right n-now." I say between the kiss. "Yes, right now." I sigh. "I have to pack." I pull away with a giggle. "It can wait." He says with a quick nod. I shake my head as he begins to rub circles onto my hips with his thumbs. I breathe out and meet back with his lips. I guess it can wait.

Calum Hood:"Where is it?" I mutter while searching the top shelf of the closet. "You okay?" Calum asks while walking into the closet. I stop searching and look over to him. "Uh...I'm great." I lie with a smile. His smile grows. "Are you getting really excited like me?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist, still looking down at me. I nod and kiss his lips. "What were you looking for?" Calum asks after he pulls away. "Nothing." I say a little too quickly. He nods his head slowly. "I think I'm packing way too much." I say, trying to change the subject, as I walk out of the closet. I walk towards my suit case. "Don't you think?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "No, I think I actually packed more than you." I laugh. "Well good." I say before checking my suit case one last time. "I can't believe you're coming with me." Calum whispers into my neck while standing behind me. I breathe in once his warm breath meets my neck. He starts to kiss my neck. "Babe?" I whisper. "Hmmm?" He hums. "I gotta get one more thing." He pulls away. "I'll get it. What is it?" I turn to him and see that he's walking towards the closet already. "My purple sweatshirt, please." He nods and starts searching. I look down at my luggage again to see, checking what I have or what I need to get. "Uh...sweetheart?" Calum stutters. "Yeah?" I turn my head towards the closet. "What's this?" He asks while holding up the pink Victoria Secret bag. My face turns beet red. That's what I've been looking for. "I uh...it's um-" Calum opens the bag and then immediately smirks. "Is this for me, baby?" He says slowly while pulling up the red lingerie bra. I look down at my feet. "Well, this is defiantly coming with us." He says, staring at the bra.

Michael Clifford:"Babe, thats not how you fold a shirt." I say, chuckling while watching Michael try to fold his shirt. "Well how the hell do you do it then miss picky?" He asks before throwing his shirt at me. "There is no need to be an ass, Michael." I say, trying not to laugh. He shakes his head with his arms folded, a scowl on his face. "Just watch me, okay?" Michael breathes out and nods his head quickly. I fold the shirt slowly, making sure he can memorize it. "Now," I say after folding the shirt and putting in into his suit case. "You try." He grabs a shirt from the laundry basket and then begins to fold it. "This is ridiculous," He says while bringing the sleeves together. "Why can't you do this?" I shake my head and sigh. "I already packed my things babe, all by myself. And I'm pretty sure you're capable of packing on your own, too." Michael watches me with his lip out. "But babe." He whines cutely. I smile and lean in to peck his lips. "No Michael, you're on your own." I say before getting up from our bed. "(Y/N)." He whines. "Michael." I whine back as I walk into the closet. "Can you just help me for a little bit?" He asks, politely.

I laugh. I know he's perfectly fine at folding his clothes, I've seen it before. "Michael, if you do not start packing now, there will be no sex tonight. Got it?" I say, firmly. "That is not fair!" Mikey says, emphasizing the 'not.' "Do it bub, or you'll get nothing." I get a loud groan from my childish boyfriend which causes me to smirk.