#111 - His nickname for you

hey guys :D im really sorry i havent updated in a while but ive had a lot happening lately 9eg. family, friends, school and other shit) and i just havent had time to write things or even get a couple of tumblr

im really sorry that ive been so slack

on the upside.... i have a fan account on instagram, you can search me up on ' fckn_killjoy ' thats my name guiz because im the the mcrmy aswell.... imma go and gert some slep

love you guys and thank you for the support :* - gracie xx

Ashton: Giggles. It all started the day you both met. That entire day you couldn't help but smile and giggle at his cheesy jokes. You even laughed at his bad puns. "Can I call you Giggles?" "Tell me a joke, Giggles." This name only makes an appearance on occasion. He generally uses this nickname when you're feeling down or to tease you about something. Whenever or however he uses it, it never fails to make you smile. The name holds so many great memories. It brings you back to the beginning of your beautiful relationship. Meeting him was one of the greatest moments in your life and having him call you 'Giggles,' brings you back to those amazing times.

Calum: Beautiful. This name slips out of his mouth without him even noticing. He says it so effortlessly because he truly believes that you are a beauty. How was your day beautiful?" "Want me to make some breakfast, Beautiful?" He loves to remind you how pretty you are. You can't remember a time when your cheeks didn't go red from this nickname. He especially loves to call you beautiful while you both are cuddled in bed. You nuzzle your face into his neck, smiling from his sweet nickname.

Luke: Sunshine. Luke has always called you this nickname even before you started dating. "Good morning, Sunshine." "How's it going, Sunshine." This name never failed to bring a huge grin to your face. One day he had used this nickname in public and a fan was curious to know why. "Well, she's the light of my life." You giggled and your face flushed at his response. He held you close to his body and kissed the top of your head, smiling proudly at his answer. Ever since then, the name "Sunshine" meant the world to you, it was special. You've always adored that nickname but his explanation made you love and cherish it even more.

Michael: Babe. It all began with a blush. You and Michael had just started dating and he had invited you over for a movie date. He went through the trouble of buying multiple movies, buying candy, and making popcorn. You both decided on a classic, 'The Breakfast Club'. As the movie began, he held you close into his side, one arm wrapped around your shoulder. "Can you hand me the popcorn babe?" He asked. You obliged handing him the popcorn, your cheeks turning a bright red. "Are you blushing?" "Nuh uh!" You said, burying your head into your hands. "I think you are. Why? Is it because I called you babe?" He chuckled at your slight embarrassment.You of course shook your head in denial, but Michael still teased you. "Stop," you whined, giggling into his chest. "Sorry babe." He held your face in his hands and softly brushed his lips against yours. "You're just so cute when you blush. Babe." He made sure to enunciate that last word.