#83 - Friends with Benefits

Luke:

Luke's breathing had slowed down after 10 minutes of rest, a big dish of nachos with chicken pieces and cheese on top resting between you guys, you lying on your stomach while Luke rested on his side, an elbow resting against the soft material of the hotel mattress with his palm pressed against his head holding it up. His bare chest was still taking deep breaths, but not wild enough to make you put questions about it. The orgasm that had shot through him was still lingering in his veins, giving him chills at times by just the thought of it. You let out a small chuckle by Luke's current state, making him lift and show his middle finger in your face, sticking his tongue out at you. A knock from the door made both of you turn your gaze away from each other and towards the door where Ashton was in sight now since he had walked in, shutting the door before walking towards the bed where you guys were resting. "What's up Ash?" You smiled, looking up at him with cheese hanging down your chin as you took a bite of your chip. "Charming." Luke mumbled making you roll your eyes, ignoring his comment. "Not much." Ashton shrugged, looking around as if the tension in the room was awkward. "What have you guys been doing?" Ashton's eyebrows increased when he asked the question, confusion crossing his mind when he had noticed the sweaty particles on Luke's skin, his forehead and chest clear dampen. "Not must to be honest." Luke shrugged, taking another chip with a little piece of cheese on top, placing it in his mouth. Just by the question, the events from what had happened exactly 10 minutes before started to imagine in front of his eyes making him chew on his bottom lip and closing his eyes, trying to get the pleasant thought of you wrapping your small pink lips around his tip and sucking, away. Yet, as any typical boy like him, even though he was determined to not let it happen, he couldn't control the blood that was pumping down towards his now growing member, creating an already semi-hard erection that was clear shown in his gray trainers. To be honest, he was surprised that Ashton hadn't noticed anything yet, on the other hand, he could feel your smirk growing next to him, probably already noticed. Throughout the whole two months of this tour, both you and Luke hadn't fancied each other. But after one drunken night hook up together, you guys had continued it afterwards, enjoying the freedom that came along with the no strings relationship. But having Ashton as your best friend always had its obstructions, knowing that he would literally kill Luke if he ever found out which made it ten times harder being together, even as friends, in a fear of Ashton noticing the sparkle between the two of you. "We're just chilling together. That's all." You smiled, taking a chip as well, staring up at Ashton. He gave the both of you a skeptical glare, yet shrugged it off instantly, starting to back away from you and heading towards the door. "I'll see you tonight for soundcheck then, I guess." He mumbled, sending a small wave and heading out of the door. You barely got the change to register anything as you had watched Ashton, so when all of the sudden you were flipped around on the bed with Luke hovering over you, you were half startled. "I've started something I'll need you to finish." He mumbled against your neck as he started to pepper kisses along it.

Calum:

A cold breeze and the feeling of the mattress shifting next to you made your eyes flutter open, blinking a few times before looking beside you, watching as Calum raised his body from the bed, starting to collect his underwear and putting it on. Feeling something eyeing him, he turned his head around to look at you, a small smirk and a chuckle coming from his mouth closed lips before he grabbed some fresh clothes from his suitcase, putting them on. "We were too exhausted last night, huh?" His cocky comment made you roll your eyes by it, yet smiling as you leaned your chin on your palm, the elbow resting on the mattress as you watched him. "I barely remember falling asleep." You mumbled, knowing that he was referring to the fact that you guys never felt asleep together after a hook up, you or him always leaving after coming down from your highs, yet this time you guys had barely registered anything before falling asleep next to each other. "It's fine." He reassured, walking over to the nightstand and plugging out his phone from the charger. "The boys are waiting for me outside." He read a text from Luke, looking down at you again, cocking his head and admiring your bare body being covered with the not so thick duvet. "You can just stay here and leave when you want." You nodded your head with a small smile by his invitation, leaning your forehead on the pillow again. "I'll leave for some recordings down at the studio across the street. Call me if you need anything." He gave you a wink and a last wave before walking towards the door, heading out and leaving you alone in his hotel room. He zipped up his black hoodie as he walked down the hotel hallway, meeting and being greeted by the boys as they stood in the lobby, waiting for him. When he was close enough, Michael's eyes went wide instantly, a teasing smirk coming to his lips as he noticed something too familiar on his neck. "Woah mate." Michael's hand connected with the right side of Calum's neck, Calum instantly winching by the sudden touch. "Who have you been with?" Ashton chuckled, coming up beside Mikey and taking a look as well, his eyes increasing when noticing the harsh dark purple color forming and spread around on his neck. "Not important." Calum grumbled, trying to avoid the boys' stares by covering the marks with his hoodie. "Someone basically ate you Cal! Who is it?" Luke inquired, having a confused expression on his face. "Is it that red haired one again?" Ashton teased making Calum's mouth open wide, shaking his head, "God no, I haven't spoken to her in months." He explained, the boys placing their finger on their chins in thought, "Who is it then?" Michael wiggled his eyebrows, determined to know. "It doesn't matter at all." Calum mumbled, walking away from the boys and heading towards the studio. "I don't care if it is love or just someone he hooks up with but I wanna find out." Luke mumbled, the other boys nodding their head as they watched Calum, starting to follow along. "Try asking Y/N. They have been talking a lot with each other recently." Ashton suggested and Michael's eyes lit up. "I fucking will." He took his phone out from his pocket, opening the Message App and finding his conversation with you, typing out a message and pressing send, a pleasant smile tickling on his lips.