#13 - Interuptions

Calum Hood:

I straddle Calum as I kiss his lips hungrily. I grab his shirt's collar and pull him to me so that he's sitting up. His hands find my bum, giving it a squeeze causing me to whimper out. I start to unbutton his shirt after he begins to kisses my chest. "You are so fucking gorgeous, my God." He mumbles while trailing his lips up to my neck. "Calum." I whisper once he starts to suck on my sweet spot. "Hmmmm. Say it again." He says, his lips finding their way to my jaw. I could feel his erection growing underneath me and I couldn't help but smirk. "Calum." I whisper slowly into his ear. He groans and then kisses my lips, his tongue begging for entrance. "Yo Calum are you deaf or- holy shit!" I pull away and turn my head to find Luke, who's covering his eyes with his hands. "You ever heard of knocking, Luke?" Calum asks, clearly frustrated. "I-I uh I'm sorry. I knocked for almost ten minutes but n-no one answered." I try not to laugh at the embarrassed Luke. Calum sighs. "We're late for practice too." Luke adds. Calum rests his head on my chest and breathes in. "Cal, I'll give you a few minutes to tidy up and (Y/N), nice underwear."

Ashton Irwin:Ashton hovers over me as I lay on my back on the couch. He kisses me passionately as I run my fingers through his curls. "B-babe." I whisper with pleasure as he begins to grind his hard member against my sensitive area. "Don't t-tease me." I say. He chuckles before kissing me again, still dry humping me. I pull at his curls once his hand finds the top of my sweatpants. "I bet you're soaking right now baby." Ashton whispers into my ear, his hand trying to pull down my pants. I squirm, urging him to keep doing what he's doing. "Eager aren't we?" He chuckles before placing a kiss below my ear. The sound of Ashton's phone vibrating makes him pull away. I whimper out, not wanting him to stop. He grabs his phone and then answers it. "Yeah?" He pants into the phone. His other hand holds him up above me. I watch him speak, trying to control my raging hormones. He sighs and then nods. "Yeah, okay. See ya. Bye." He hangs up. "I have to go." Ashton says to me and I whine. "You're not going." I say firmly. He chuckles. "But I have to, love. Works orders." I sigh and then pout my lip out. "But don't you worry baby," Ash says before kissing my lips again. "I'll take good care of you tonight."

Michael Clifford:"M-Mikey." I moan out as Michael's hands roam my body while also leaving hickeys on my neck. I wrap my legs around his torso, trying to be close to him as possible. My lower area throbs with desperation. "Michael, d-don't stop." He chuckles and then his lips meet mine. "God, I love you." He says between the kiss. "Michael, (Y/N), foods- oh my. I'm so sorry." Michael's lips leave mine and looks towards the bedroom door, where we both heard the familiar voice come from. "Uh hi mom." Michael says while getting off of me and laying down beside me. My face is beet red and Michael just smiles away at his mother, pretending what we were doing never happened. "Uh...dinners ready," Mikey's mom says while clearing her throat. "And we'd love for you two to join us." I give her a small smile and nod. "Of course. We'll be down in a few." Michael says. Michael's mom nods her head, giving us a smile and then leaves. He then kisses me. "To be continued, my love." He whispers against my lips.

Luke Hemmings:"Shhh." Luke whispers playfully after I giggled. We kiss passionately under the blankets of our king sized bed. My hands find the hem of his t-shirt as he plants soft kisses on my collarbones. "Mmmm." I hum out once he found my sweet spot. "This," I say while tugging at his shirt. "Needs to be off. Now." Luke chuckles kissing my lips. "Yes ma'am." He says before pulling it off of him and throwing it somewhere out of his reach. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips back to mine. He moans into the kiss once I begin to bite his lip gently. Then a knock on the door stops our actions immediately. "Mommy? Daddy?" Our five year old son says through the door. Luke groans before getting off of me and I laugh a little. "Just a minute, baby." I say before situating myself. I get up and open the door, seeing my little boy with his thumb in his mouth. "Bad dream, sweetheart?" I ask while crouching down to his height and he nods. "Can I sleep with you and daddy?" I give him a small smile and a nod, hearing Luke breathe out loudly, obviously not agreeing with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hey guys, this is my first one i hve coppied straight from tumblr so... i feel a little bad and useless not writing this one but there is going to be more of these :)