#54 - your voice is deep

Luke wouldn't even care about it. Because he is definitely the sweetest in the band(don't fight me on this Liz taught him good manners) he would always tell you how he didn't think you sounded like a guy, especially when people would tell you that you did.

Ashton wouldn't even notice it. For him, your deeper voice was just like your hair color or your eye color or your height. He would treat you like a princess, of course, because that's what Ashton would do with his girlfriend. He's the kind of guy who would make sure that you were comfortable in every situation.

Michael would probably joke around with you about it. He would never push it too far, but sometimes you two would try to see who could sing the lower note. Michael, like Ashton, would make sure you felt good in every situation, because he never wanted his kitten to feel bad about herself.

Calum would see you as even more of a queen, since you had dealt with people saying mean things to you about your voice. Calum would try his hardest to build you up and make you feel like a queen, since you hadn't always felt that way about yourself. He hand to make up for all of the time that you didn't feel so great about yourself by making you feel even better than you've ever felt before.