#41 - You see him cry

Ashton:You were sitting in Ashton's family home with him, having a conversation with Lauren and Anne as Ashton scrolled through his phone. In the middle of Lauren telling you a story, Ashton slammed his phone face down on the table and walked into the kitchen. You furrowed your eyebrows and picked up his phone carefully to see what he was looking at. Twitter. You sighed when you noticed that '#cutyourselfashton' was trending. You stood and walked into the kitchen, finding Ashton leaning against the counter. You could see tear trails on his cheeks when you set his phone down on the counter. "Sorry for walking out like that," he apologized, wiping his cheeks with one of his hands. You shook your head and wrapped your arms around his neck. He didn't respond for a few seconds, but finally wrapped his arms around your body and cried into your neck. "Sorry," he apologized. "Don't apologize for crying," you ordered softly, rubbing his back. "Maybe I just should..." he trailed off, looking at his scarred wrists. "Stop it," you ordered, covering them up with your hands. "Please don't think that way; you know those people are just trying to get a reaction out of you," you rubbed your thumbs against his wrists. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you again, holding you as he calmed down.

Calum:You were falling in and out of sleep after seven hours of labor. You had dozed off about four times before waking up to see Calum sitting on your hospital bed, holding your newborn baby girl. You smiled as you watched him through tired eyes and reached out to touch his arm. He turned to you with a wide smile on his lips, his eyes filled with tears. "She's so perfect. We made her. Y/N, we did this; we made another human being and she's perfect and she's ours..." Calum trailed off, a tear sliding from the corner of his eye to his cheek. You smiled and sat up carefully, wiping his cheek off with your thumb. You rested your chin on his shoulder and watched as your baby girl grasped onto Calum's finger and blinked up at the two of you. "Hi baby girl," Calum smiled, moving the finger she was holding. A smile broke across her face and Calum's eyes widened. "Y/N she smiled!" he whispered excitedly as he rocked her. "I made her smile!" he was smiling so wide that you could see most of his teeth. You giggled and rubbed his back before kissing his shoulder. "You're going to be a great dad," you stated. He turned to you with tear-filled eyes and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "And you're going to be an amazing mother," he replied.

Luke:You were on the American tour with the boys when you stopped in Florida. Florida in the summer was extremely hot and humid, so at the hotel you were all staying at you decided to go to the pool. Knowing Luke had some issues about being shirtless, you wore a pair of shorts and a tank top to the pool and Luke wore a shirt with his swimming trunks. "Babe you're sweating through your shirt really bad, you should take it off and get in the water for a bit," you said, worried about his well-being. He hesitated before nodding and pulling it over his head, walking to the pool to cool off. Once you had returned to your room, you took a shower to get the sweat off of you that had collected. When you walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you, you noticed Luke on his phone on the other side of the room. "Can you hand me my suitcase?" you asked. Luke sniffled a bit and nodded, picking your suitcase up and placing it on the bed. "What's wrong?" you asked, walking to the side of the bed he was on. You saw pictures of him shirtless taken from hotel rooms. There were comments saying 'Wow, thought he'd look better' and 'He doesn't have any muscles. Turn off'. You turned to Luke and wiped his cheek with your hand, knowing he had body insecurities. "Who cares what they think about you? I think that your body is perfect," you ran your hand across his chest and he smiled, "I love you." "I love you too," you smiled and pulled his face down to yours so that you could press a kiss to his lips.

Michael:Even though you didn't dye your hair every two months, you loved helping Michael out when he wanted to change his hair color. "What color are you going to dye it after this one?" you wondered one afternoon when the two of you were out to lunch. He shrugged, "I don't plan that far ahead." That night when the two of you were back at your apartment, you noticed that Micheal was acting a bit off. "You okay?" you asked as he flipped through television channels. "Fine," he replied. You sighed and got onto your phone, noticing the first thing on your Twitter was a plethora of notifications from fans saying things along the lines of, "Michael's not ugly. @Y/T/N wouldn't be with him if he was." You turned to Michael and knew that he was about to cry from the look on his face. "Michael..." you trailed off, wrapping your arms around him when he hugged you. "Don't listen to any of that," you muttered, rubbing his back soothingly. "I... I know I'm not great looking or anything, but I mean... you like me, right?" he sounded so broken. "Hey," you pulled his face up so he'd look at you. "I think that you're the most handsome man in the world, okay? Nothing will change that," you said, pressing a kiss to his lips.