#74 - The morning after

Ashton: With the sun soaking with the curtains you rolled over only to bump into something solid, an arm?
You popped on slightly on your hands to see Ashton, your best friend sleeping. You smiled and wrapped an arm around him until you realised.. You were naked. You pulled the blankets up and covered your body, it was normal for Ash to sleep shirtless but for you to be naked? Temptation got the best of you and you lifted the blanket slightly to see if Ash was naked too but when you saw ash's manhood you began piecing together what happen last night and fell backward off the bed and took the sheets and Blanket with you landing in a big thud. "What the- what are you doing?" Ash rubbed his head in "What did we do?" You wrapped the blanket around you and knelt down beside the bed hoping he had an explanation to your late night adventures.

Michael: You rolled over and threw your arm around your boyfriend Michael, he was giving you more warmth then the blanket and heater. You kissed his chest and smiled because even while asleep he still reacts to your touch. You slowly made your kisses more and more North until you reached the edge of his neck and he started smiling. You then pressed one kiss after the other up and along his neck which made him giggle. Until he stopped you "good morning baby" he smiled and kissed your lips until he flipped you and tickled your sides until he was on top. "My turn?"

Calum: You smiled to yourself thinking of your night with Calum the night before. You'd been dating for nearly two years and your parents didn't want you dating so you've been sneaking around mostly and then posing as just friends at other times. You slept out in a bungalow so it was easy for Calum to sneak over the fence and come spend some time with you and he did it a lot. 3am late night talks or cuddles. Every now and then he'd bring snacks and you'd sit there having movie marathons. You'd gave him a key so he could get in at any time but he always had to sneak out so that you two weren't caught. Last night he came over at 2am and one thing led to another, after that you two laid cuddling and playing with each other's fingers while Calum had disconnected playing softly though his phone. You'd fell asleep. You wanted to roll over but you were restricted by a warm weight around your waist. You looked behind you to see Calum sleeping. A sight you rarely got to see, he was beautiful he looked so at piece. His bare shoulders so broad but perfectly wrapping around me. "Time to get up!" Your dad yelled from the back door and you were knocked out of it. Calum opened his eyes but you covered his mouth "okay dad be in soon" you responded but then calum reached up and tickled your sides "stop stop" you laughed out if breath "cal you fell asleep" you frowned "I'm sorry, you were too warm and cuddly to leave" he kissed you and moved down kissing your neck and running his hands up and down your back. "Love you" he reached your lips again and pressed his onto yours until you returned the favour "love you too" you laughed. Calum then had snuck out naked and tried to get dressed while walking over the fence but your dad came out again telling you that you had 5 minuets to get inside so that morning you watched calum sneak over the fence butt naked. Of course you took photos.

Luke: "wake up wake up!!" The banging woke you abruptly from your sleep, you would've shot straight up but Luke's arm was wrapped around your waist gripping on for dear life and weighting you down. "Yeah okay Mike, I'll wake him and we'll be down!" You yelled "hurry up we're late!" He said walking from the door. "Babe" you shook him softly. "Baby" a little harder. "LUCAS" you shook him harder and he opened his eyes in a lazy panic "what?" He popped his head up "we slept in, we're going to be late on the road!" You said and got up to get dressed. "Crap!" He said before doing the same. Just as you were about to walk out the room luke took your hand and spun you round. "I'm so..." He kissed your neck and you giggled "glad that you're.." Another kiss "staying for the rest" and another "of the tour" he smiled and kissed your lips. "I missed you too much to be away any longer" you admitted. "I missed you too babe, it's hard I know but your here now!" He smiled and kissed you passionately... Until you were interrupted "GUYS NOW!" Calum banged on the door this time and you opened it and ran after him down the hall "Damnit hood when I say I'm getting up I'm gonna get up" you tickled him.