#66 - the boys dont like his girlfriend

Ashton:

"But we were gonna play FIFA!" Michael complains as Ashton stands up, taking his new girlfriend's hand in his. "I'll make it up to you later, promise. But we gotta go, My beautiful girlfriend has to pick some stuff up." He explained, smiling at the girl next to him. The two walked to the door and Ashton sent a smile back to the rest of the group, the happiness sucking leech leaving with an unimpressed scrunch of her nose. As the door closed, Calum turned to the rest if the group. "I don't like her." He stated simply, Luke nodding in agreement. "She's just a rebound, he'll get over her." Michael said. "They've been together for two months now, it's safe to say she's not a rebound anymore." Luke said with a frown. "He was so much happier with YN" Calum reminded the boys in front of him. "He just misses her. One day, he's gonna fix things with YN, they'll be fine and we'll never have to see that evil bitch again." Michael assured. "I'll hold you to that, Clifford" Calum chuckled before turning back to the game.

Calum:

"Hey, what's up?" Calum asked as he walked in to Ashton's living room. Ashton had called on behalf of the rest of the band, asking Calum to come over so they could, as Michael put it, 'gently tell him to stop being a dick head'. "Sit down, mate." Ashton told him. "What's this, an intervention?" Calum laughed as he sat. The rest of the boys said nothing. "Shit, its not really an intervention, is it?" "You need to break up with your girlfriend." Michael announced, ignoring Calum's question. Calum rolled his eyes, standing up and making his way to the door. "We've been over this, guys. She's my girlfriend and I'm not breaking up with her." Calum told them, gripping the handle. He was about to leave when Luke spoke up. "That's what you said about YN and look what happened." Calum's shoulders tensed as he turned around. "You asshole." He directed at Luke. "You were happy with her, Calum. We just want to see you happy, mate." Ashton told him. "Yeah, well, your gonna be waiting a while. Cause I messed up and now she's gone." He said, turning back around to open the door while hiding the tears that had sprung to his eyes. "Just stay out of my love life." He mumbled before walking out the door.

Luke:

"Thoughts on Luke's new girlfriend?" Ashton asked a few moments after the couple had left. "Hate her." Michael said without hesitation, Calum nodding along. "I think I miss YN more then Luke does." Ashton stated with a chuckle, Calum and Michael laughing along as well. "She isn't good for him, he's gonna get hurt." Calum said. "I swear, she never had her own thought the entire day. All she did was agree with Luke." Michael complained. "That and basically do him right in front of us." Calum said, pulling a disgusted face at the thought. "I swear I was going to throw up" Michael laughed. "But seriously though, she isn't good for him. He was so much happier and I don't know, more alive, when he was with YN. And you can tell he misses her." It's silent for a second before Michael speaks up. "We should help get them back together." The rest of the boys nod with agreement before Ashton throws a fist in the air. "YN and Luke, together again!"

MICHAEL:

"He's my little M chord, aren't you baby?" Michael's new girlfriend told the group, directing the last little question at Michael. Luke sighed and rested his head against his hand. "There's... There is no M chord." The girl clinging to Michael's side pouted and tilted her head to the side. "Really? I'm sure Michael's mentioned one before." "Who the hell thinks there's a M-" "Luke." Michael warned seriously as he grabbed the girls elbow and dragged her towards the door. "We'll see you later." He mumbles before leaving. "M chord." Luke scoffed as he leant back against the leather of the couch. "YN knows the chords of a guitar." Calum reminded as he too leant back. "Only cause Michael taught her." Ashton chuckled. "At least she knew there wasn't an M chord." Calum pointed out. Ashton nodded in agreement. "M chord." Luke shook his head, picking up a game controller.