#36 - You try and surprise him on tour but he is cheating (Part 2)

Calum:

Calum looked towards the shut door, pushing the girl off on top of him and running out. He saw a glimpse of you run out the front door and his eyes went wide, running after you. Wanting to explain what happened, he chased you until you couldn't run anymore. You tears taking over your breathing making you slump against a brick wall and sob. He sat down next to you placing his hand over yours but you quickly snatched it away. 'I didn't kiss her.' He said and you looked up at him with red puffy eyes, 'I love you. She was a friend who thought I was going to be low enough to cheat on you. I would never do that because you're my world. You're the one.' He whispered and you scowled, 'Don't try and convince me. I saw your lips locked.' You replied and he pulled you over so your head was resting on his shoulder, 'I can't imagine hurting you like that.'

Luke:

You were in the bathroom, clearing yourself up as the tears had stopped pouring. You decided to go home, knowing it would be too difficult staying with the boys and seeing Luke as well. You smiled once you came out, hugging Michael and Ashton. Calum also came in hugging you hello and goodbye. 'Well, that was something.' You whispered and they smiled, you heard the door open and your eyes widened as Luke walked in, 'Are we having a gathering here or something?' he joked but stopped when he saw you. 'Babe, what are you doing here?' he asked a big smile on your face, the boys crowded round you so he couldn't touch you. 'Why-why can't I see my girlfriend?' he asked and you moved forward, 'Ex-girlfriend.' You stated and Luke furrowed his eyebrows, 'Don't try and act innocent, I saw you making out with another girl in your hotel room yesterday.' You said and Luke furrowed his eyebrows, 'Wait? That's why you're leaving?' Calum asked and you nodded slowly, 'Luke was with me the whole day yesterday. How could he cheat?' Calum asked and Ashton looked at him, 'I'm sharing my room with my brother. Maybe he was locking lips with someone.' Luke stated and you sighed, feeling your body relax. Luke walked towards you wrapping his arms round your waist and kissing the top of your head, 'I would never cheat on you.'

Ashton:

You slammed the door shut, walking away when you bumped into Calum. He smiled towards you hugging you, 'What's up?' he asked sensing something was wrong, you were closeted with Calum out of all the band. 'Ashton-I wanted to surprise him.' You gulped and Calum stroked your back, urging you to go on. 'Ashton had another girl in there.' You whispered and you felt him tense up before letting you go to find him. You quickly followed after him, seeing him smash through a door to see Ashton and this girl kissing. Your heart broke and tears started slipping down your cheek, 'What the fuck Ashton? You have a girlfriend?' Calum shouted and Ashton sighed, 'I know, I know but I promise I'm going to break up with her. She doesn't deserve this.' Ashton said and you walked in behind Calum, 'Deserve what? Seeing her boyfriend loving someone else? Cheating on you?' you shouted at him and his eyes went wide, 'I hate you Ashton Fletcher Irwin.' You shouted slapping him and walking out, Calum walking quickly behind you.

Michael

You woke up with a scream, your eyes stinging as you let tears fall down. You looked around and realised you were in a hotel, Michael lying next to you. Quickly you got out of bed, not believing that was a dream. It was so real. You stayed on the sofa, your eyes opened wide as the flashbacks were in your head, was it real? You didn't realise that Michael was next to you until you felt a tap on your shoulder. 'Are you okay babe?' he asked and you winced, 'Erm.' you didn't know how to reply. 'Just a dream.' You thought and he nodded, wanting you to go on. 'I was just dreaming that you cheated on me.' You said and Michael stayed silent. 'I didn't mean to.' Michael eventually whispered and you stood up straight away, trying to get as far away from his as possible. 'I knew it wasn't just a dream.' You whispered walking out not wanting to be near him.