#103 - Things you do that annoy him

Calum:

Calum hated how panicked you got about exams and things. You would stress and revise/study so much and he would hate it. He'd spend loads of time trying to get you to relax and calm down and he'd always tell you that you'd do great. He just hated to see you worrying. Every time he would reassure you and every time it would work out.

Ashton:

You had an annoying habit of messing with your hair and it drove Ashton insane. Whatever you were doing, even just watching a movie, you'd be twirling it or braiding it or something like that. Ashton was constantly holding your hand to stop you fiddling with strands of it. You always giggled when he grabbed your hand as you ruffled his hair with your spare hand.

Luke:

It annoyed Luke that you always bit your nails. No matter what you did you couldn't stop. You even painted them to try and stop yourself but to no avail. Luke would be horrified whenever your hands weren't occupied because you would be nibbling on the nails. Every time he would gently tug them away and jokingly glare at you.

Michael:

Unintentionally you would hum or make some kind of small noise to fill silences or if you were bored. You and Michael would be watching tv or something and you'd just start humming some random tune without even noticing what you were doing. First he would just raise his eyebrow questioningly before he would laugh and kiss you to stop the noise. Sitting back after and saying "your doing it again" teasingly.