#107 - Help Me (Luke Imagine)

"Baby?" Luke calls from the other room, our bedroom, next to our bathroom that I am in. His tone sounds almost whiney.

"Luke?" I answer back, curling the last piece of my hair.
I hear his footsteps coming closer and then his loud sigh.
Through the mirror in front of me, I see him lean against the door post.
I set my curler down on the counter top after turning it off and then face him.
"You look great, Luke." I compliment while looking up and down his body, checking out his tuxedo. "Extremely handsome."
He holds up his black tie in his hand, ignoring my kind words.
"Will you help me?" He asks, gently, before pouting out his lip.
I laugh a bit before pecking his pouty lips, wrapping my arms around him.
"I thought you knew how to do this by now, babe." I say with smile, looking up at the string bean that I call mine.
Luke smiles a bit as his hands snake to my sides.
"Well, you're great at it and every time I try to do it, I fuck up." He admits while looking down at me, squeezing my hips gently.
I shake my head at him with a smirk, moving his hands away from me.
He smiles innocently at me as I take the tie from his hand.
"What am I gonna do with you?" I ask, playfully as I put his tie around his head and under his collar, standing in front of him.
"You love me though." He mumbles like a kid while I grab a hold of the ties ends with my hands.
"Of course I do," I say, looking up at him. "Now, pay attention, kid. This is important."
His chest shakes as he lowly chuckles and then he gives me a nod.
"You put this end under this one." I instruct, crossing the wide end under the narrow end, slowly so that he'll remember.
"Okay, got it." He says, nodding and watching me.
"Then take this big end over and under this little end." I say, following what I say and watching my every move.
"Okay." Luke whispers gently.
I feel him move his head towards me as his hands move their way to my hips.
"Pull the loop and-" I stop once his lips meet my neck. I close my eyes gently, moving my neck for him to have a better angle at it, and breathe in as he kisses my neck slowly.
"I'm listening." He mumbles quietly against my skin, his warm breath sending me chills.
His hair tickles me.
I swallow and open my eyes to focus back to the tie.
"Y-You pull the l-loop and tighten." I whisper squeakily, doing what I say shakily.
He knows better than to do this.
He squeezes my hips while he kisses my neck.
"Then you take the bigger end over to the right." I instruct, finding my voice and trying to pay attention to my movements.
Luke moves his head to the other side of my neck.
"Mmhmmm." He hums softly as he begins to kiss, pulling me closer to him.
I breathe in once more and close my eyes once he starts to suck on my skin.
What a fucking asshole.
"T-t-then," I squeak out before opening my eyes again. "You pull the bigger end up behind the- Luke..." I moan out as he sucks hard. I tug at the tie a bit.
His breathing is heavy and my legs feel like jelly.
"Please continue, baby." He whispers, blowing cool air onto the hickey.
"Fuck." I mutter under my breath, focusing back to the tie.
"You pull the wide e-end up behind the l-loop." I whisper, breathlessly, while watching my hands.
I flinch as he starts to nip at my skin.
"L-Luke, baby." I moan with my eyes closed as he groans a bit.
"Finish, sweetheart." Luke whispers into my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe.
I whine before opening my eyes again, returning back at that damn tie again as well.
"And f-finally, bring the bigger end through the k-knot and...and tighten."
Luke chuckles a bit before giving me one last kiss on the neck before moving his head to look at me.
"What was that for?" I whine gently and breathlessly, releasing the tie.
Luke grins and shrugs.
"Thank you for the help, my love." He whispers and then kisses my lips.
"Yeah, whatever," I say against his warm lips. "But just remember, Hemmings. That isn't the only thing I can tie up for you."