#49 - "Baby"

Ashton: With his hands holding your in a tight grip, you turned to face him. You had just had the best date out with him, it wasn't the first; it certainly wasn't going to be the last either. It was perfect, he treated you like an absolute princess throughout of it. At this moment of time, he had parked just outside of your house. In silence you sat staring at each other for a few moments. He wasn't letting you go just yet, and personally you didn't want to leave him. Without hesitation Ashton brushed your hair behind your ear. Slowly, his hand moved down to gently stroke your cheekbone and jaw. He leaned forward swiftly and pressed his lips against yours. It was out of the blue, but you wasn't complaining. You were more overwhelmed that this was your first kiss with him. You slowly let go of his hand as your hands ruffled around with the loose dirty blonde curls at the back of his head. The kiss went over for a few more seconds before you pulled away, smirking. "Goodnight Ashton" you smiled; tugging on the handle of the car to open it up. Ashton pushed his drivers seat back a little bit; taking in the full view of you, as you bent over and got out of his car. "Goodnight Baby, see you tomorrow" he winked, biting his bottom lip. You turned around and flashed him a grin, before slamming the car-door shut.

Luke: "Baby" Luke groaned against your lips. You were at his house, and he lived alone. Nobody was here to stop you from doing anything. In this place it was the both of you against the world. You hands roamed around Luke's broad shoulder, as your kiss deepened. None of you wanting to let go, or even escape from each others presence for even one second. Luke backed you up against the wall behind of you, your thighs hitting the cool dried paint on the walls. His body was pressed firmly against yours, his hands roaming around your sides, gently. Ever touch had every inch of love he had to give to you. Luke swiftly pulled his lips away from yours. You quickly took this time to peel his shirt away from his body; leaving him topless in front of you. Your lips attacking different spots along his shoulders and collarbones. You could hear the soft groans escape his lips, as he gave into your kisses; melting against each one. His hand slowly touched yours, softly tugging on it. "Baby let's take this upstairs" he whispered, kissing you once more. You nodded, swiftly follow him. Tonight he was more like a craving for you, and you were definitely looking forward to see how the rest out of the night played out. You were thankful you were alone, because by all means you needed for it to be tonight.

Calum: You were wrapped in his strong embrace, your favourite place to be. His plump lips pressing light kisses against the back of your neck. A smile appearing on your face as he did so. He knew your weaknesses, and used them for his advantage. As kisses were placed onto your skin one after another you shifted in his lap a little bit, as a soft groan escaped from your lips. "Calum stop, your parents will be back any minute" you whispered, softly tapping his thigh. "But, I want you" Calum groaned, pressing his mouth back down against your skins gently - you allowed it to go on for a few seconds, before jumping off of his lap; swiftly, moving to the side of him. You were all for cuddling with him, but nothing more or too passionate in front of his parents. You didn't want to give a bad impression. "But Baby" Calum pouted, looking over to you. You shyly nudged him hearing the front door opening. You pressed your lips against his ear quickly. "I'll make it up to you later, promise" you whispered, a smirk appearing on your face. Calum turned towards you, winking. Just as he stopped winking his parents and older sister walked through the living room door.

Michael: You had been over at Michael's new place. He definitely had a good taste with decor choices, you were impressed to say the least. He showed you every individual room, until you ended up in the bedroom. "And finally, this is where the magic happens!" he smirked, winking in your direction. You shot a glare at him, before a loud snort escaped from your lips. Going slowly over to him you nudged his side, playfully - before making your way over to the bed. You twisted on your heels to face Michael again. He rapidly made his way over to you; his hands pressed against your hips. Your hands were tightly wrapped around his back. You looked deep into his eyes firstly, taking this moment in. You swiftly fell backwards onto the mattress below, taking him with you. As soon as you fell against it you both heard a loud and sharp snap. You looked up at him shocked for a second, before he snorted. You both shot back onto the floor, Michael looking for an evident break in the bed-base. Quickly finding that it was broke in half. You covered your hand over your mouth - firstly to hold back a laugh, but secondly in shock of seeing the damage. "Sorry Michael" you stated quickly, folding your arms over your chest, as you looked down towards the ground. "Don't worry - I'm more pissed off that it just broke as the magic was about to happen too, Baby!"he smirked. You looked at him, and he looked at you. "Downstairs then?" he asked, confidently. You nodded, literally dragging him down the stairs with you. The rest was personal history, but you all know what happened anyway.