#28 - You're in a keek

<ul>

<li>

Calum:

'Hey guys.' Calum said to his phone, the camera on him as he held it above him so you could only see his body. He smiled, 'As you may have known we had a baby!' He said pushing the camera over to you, seeing you smiling down at the little body in your arms. 'This is out little boy.' He whispered. 'He's our world and we love him very much.' Calum whispered, and the baby starting stirring in his sleep, 'Anyway guys I'll see you soon bye!' he said waving before shutting the camera off and turning back to you. 'I love you.' He whispered kissing his sons head before your lips.

Luke:

Luke never made keeks on his own, usually you were the one to hold the camera up and record something. Today was no different, Luke was still asleep when you went in holding the camera up, 'He's still sleeping' You whispered annoyed showing a little smile on your face, you clambered onto the bed leaning your body against him holding the camera so they could see the both of you. 'Luke get up.' You whined and you saw him fall under the duvet. 'No.' he protested, 'Please.' You pleaded but he just muffled his head into his pillow. 'Fine, I think I'll talk to Ashton.' You whispered standing up but Luke's arm was quick to wrap around yours. 'No.' he whispered his raspy voice making you smile. 'Stay with me.' He whispered and you sighed shutting the camera off and snuggling with him.

Ashton:

Ashton was walking along his phone in front of his face as he started talking to it, you could hear him walking round outside the pool so you decided to sneak up on him. 'Babe you know I can see you in the screen?' Ashton said as he turned round smiling, you pouted. 'Oh I thought I was being a ninja.' You whispered as he hugged you, holding the phone up. You quickly turned round taking his phone out of his hand before pushing him in the pool that he was standing by. 'Bet you didn't see that coming.' You whispered laughing before walking off seeing him soaking him the pool. 'Babbbbbbeeeee.' Were the last words recorded before keek shut off.

Michael:

'Hey, so I'm just backstage.' You said to the phone holding it up to the dark lit room as the boys played in the background. 'The boys started ages ago, I think they're coming back in a second.' You smiled, the music stopped and soon the boys were backstage. Michael quickly stepped 'Hey babe, hi keek we're going back on in a sec so I'll see you soon. Love ya!' he kissed your cheek before going to his dressing room. 'So that was Michael.' You said and you were sure you were blushing.

</li>

</ul>