#96 - Holding/Talking To The Baby For The First Time :-)

Michael:

After being admitted into the hospital on Tuesday and giving birth late Wednesday, your baby girl finally arrived. She was the smallest thing you and Michael had ever seen. Being afraid to "break" her, Michael let you hold her. "Michael, I'm really tired. Can you hold her, please?" you asked. Nodding his head slowly, he sighed deeply. Holding your arms out, he took his baby girl into his arms. As he sat down, he started studying her features. "You got a little bit of the both of us, huh?" he said to himself. Lightly tapping her nose, he smiled as she scrunched her little face up. "Daddy is gonna teach you how to play video games, how be punk rock and-" You cut him off, "Hold up, Clifford. If she is gonna be punk rock, she's gonna be a punk rock princess." Shaking his head he says, "You can be Daddy's punk rock princess."

Ashton:
"How are you feeling, sweetheart?" your adoring husband asked you. "I'm still in pain," you pouted. After your C-Section, you could feel some pain but it was worth it to see your daughter's face. Kissing your head, he took his baby from your arms. "Hi, baby. You see your mommy over there? She went through a hell of a lot getting you into this world. But I'd say it was worth it." Tears began to well in his eyes. "I never thought I would love someone, other than your mommy, as much I love you. You look so much like her too. God, I have the two most beautiful girls on earth." He leaned down and kissed your daughter's head before handing her to the nurse.

Calum:
"Y/N, what if he doesn't like me?" Calum questioned you. Reassuring him that his son would love him, you motioned for him to take your baby boy from you. Scooping him up in his arms, Calum sat down very slowly so as not to wake the baby up. "Hi, little guy. Well uh- you're pretty handsome. You get that from me, obviously." You smirked at his comment. "Daddy's a little nervous, can you tell? I'm not used to this while 'dad' thing so bear with me. I hope when you're older we can play soccer (football) together and we can have jam sessions when I teach you how to play the guitar or bass. Whatever you want to play, I'm gonna teach you or have your doofus uncles teach you! I can't wait until you meet them. They're pretty loud and aren't as cool as your old man, but I think you'll like them." The nurse came in to tell you it was time to feed the baby. Calum gave the baby a kiss on the nose and reluctantly returned him to you with a grin on his face.

Luke:
Starting next week, 5 Seconds of Summer would be traveling around the world on their headlining tour. Luckily, your son was born before then so Luke could spend some time with him. As soon as your son was placed in his arms, Luke couldn't help but cry. "I'm sorry, buddy. Daddy doesn't want to leave you. I know it's next week and we should think about now, but I don't want to miss you growing up. Promise me that you'll stay like this until I come back?" Placing his son's head on his shoulder, he started sniffling and he gave him little kisses. "I just want you to know that I love you. Make sure you don't give mommy a hard time when I'm on tour, okay." As if your son felt his emotions, he started crying as well. Handing the infant back to you, Luke excused himself from the room while you tried to soothe your baby.