#42 - Silent Treatment

Ashton:

"Hooneey I'm home!" You heard Ashton yell, giggling thinking he was clever. But he got no reply. "Babe?" You heard him whimper, walking into the kitchen to see you cooking. "That smells good.. What is it?" he asked. You gave him no response.

He began to wrap his arms around you, but you just wriggled out, trying to push him away."Shit... What'd I do." You heard him sigh. You just continued to chop some vegetables, acting like he never entered the room. "Bad enough for the silent treatment?"

His eyes followed you angrily pressing down on the carrots, and then it came to him. "Oh my god.. I'm such an idiot." he mumbled, dropping his head into his hands. "I'm so sorry I forgot. I got really cramped with things today."

You turned around to him, and frowned, "You better make it up to me." You spat. "Not ignoring me anymore?" He smirked, slipping his hands around your waist, "I'll make it up to you, I promise." you heard him say as he kissed your temple. "Now lets make dinner."

Calum:

"Dont walk away!" He shouted after you as you headed towards the door, "Of fucking course. God you can be such a bitch." You froze in your tracks, and turned to him with your eyes slowly having tears fall from your cheeks.

You watched his angry expression fade, as he realized how harsh his words were. "Wait." he whimpered, as he watched you walk out the door, slamming it as loud as you could behind you.

You walked around for what seemed like hours. You werent answering any of Calum's texts or calls. You didn't even realize, but he called you 20 times. You eventually decided to go home, and when you walked through the door you looks to the clock which read "9:50." You were out for hours. "Babe?" You heard a voice crack.

You turned to see Calum sitting on the couch, his eyes bloodshot from crying, just like yours. He walked up to you and pulled you into a hug. You dropped your head into the crook of his neck and burst into tears. "I didn't mean it.. I love you." You heard him say. "I love you too."

Luke:

You sat at the bar table. You were there for an hour, you called Luke 5 times, yet he didnt answer. "Thats it." You muttered as you got up towards the door. You opened it to see a smiling Luke. You frowned, and pushed right past him and walked towards your car.

"(Y/N).. I'm so sorry." You heard him whimper while walking behind you. "(Y/N)?" He said again, getting no response. You opened your car door just to have Luke press his body against it, slamming it shut.

"(Y/N) I got caught up at work. I'm so sorry.. Let me make it up to you." You looked up to his face and raised an eyebrow. "We can go back to my house and cuddle." He knew your weakness. It was your one weakness, cuddling.

A smirk spread on his face as he saw you bite your lip. "Fine." You muttered. You felt him wriggle his arms around your waist and pull you close, giving you a nice long kiss. "I love you okay?" You heard him smile. "I love you too." you sighed, rubbing his back.

Michael:

The entire day was spent with Michael playing video games, while you sat on the couch, no words being said. You sat on your laptop fumming, while Michael played on the xbox.

"Alright I'm done." You heard him groan, as he came and sat next to you on the couch. "Hey babe." He cooed, wrapping an arm around you and kissing your cheek. You pushed him away and shoved his arm off of you, then went back to your laptop.

"Woah.. What is it?" He asked. You didnt answer. "Please talk to me."you heard him whimper. He poked your side, your arms, your cheek, your head, your nose and your hands before realizing it really wasn't helping the situation. 'I will not leave until you speak to me.' Michael said but you kept silent, looking at your laptop. He repeated your name over and over, kissing your cheek.

You felt him kiss down to your jaw, and eventually meet with your lips. At first you struggled, but slowly you gave in and began to kiss back. He pulled away and smiled focusing on your eyes. "I love you. I'll try to pay more attention to you alright?" "Alright." you sighed, putting youtr laptop down and crashing your lips against his.