#61 - How He Handles You Being Insecure

Luke: Luke absolutely worships the ground you walk on, so he finds it extremely impractical that you hate so much about yourself. He doesn't understand why you complain about your nose, your weight, your hair, basically your whole appearance. When you start talking about all that you do to try to improve how you look, Luke always tells you that you don't need to do anything extra to make yourself beautiful since you're already perfect to him.

Ashton: There were many things about yourself that you constantly thought about because you thought that they determined your self-worth. One of your biggest insecurities was your butt. You felt you had a huge ass and that it was a complete turn off to any guy you'd ever meet. Some people called you curvy, but you just considered yourself fat. However, when you met Ashton, you first noticed him checking out your ass, and you laughed to yourself. You and Ashton were like a match made in heaven, since he had a strong liking for your ass, as he'd constantly find an excuse to slap or spank you. He was the only person who took your insecurity and made it into something enjoyable.

Michael: You feel the most insecure when you're fully exposed. It really makes having sex with Michael an unpleasant experience because you're constantly worried that he'll judge you on your waist or breast size. He notices this and is concerned for you. Every day when you wake up in the morning, Michael wants to make sure you know that he thinks your body is flawless and that he doesn't want you to change. Whenever you're having an intimate moment, Michael will always take the time to appreciate you, making you feel like the only girl in the world.

Calum: Every morning you spent about an hour in the bathroom, perfecting your makeup for the day. Not only did it annoy Calum when you'd lock yourself in there from the second you woke up until you considered yourself presentable, but he would always yell at you that you didn't need to wear any makeup because your face was gorgeous. He loved seeing your natural eyes, lips, cheeks, and eyebrows. When he asked you why you felt you had to cover up, and you told him of how you were made fun of when you were younger for your features, he simply cuddled with you while you cried, smearing the mascara from your eyes. You felt insanely lucky to have such a caring and concerned boyfriend.