#94 - Stop

Calum:
Fighting wasn't something you and Calum did often but god damnit he was driving you insane. He took you out to a club he let you drink too much and then he left you alone knowing that you didn't know the way home. "Maybe if you weren't such a shit boyfriend" you had been screaming at each other for the past hour about how you haven't been home. "We should just break up if I'm such shit" He rolled his eyes. You looked at him not sure what to say "Don't ever say that" You sighed and then said "I didn't mean that. Im sorry lets just stop fighting" He nodded "We're stopping"
Ashton:
"Stop Ash" You giggled as his fingers slid across your hips. "Stop what?" He acted innocent as he kept tickling you. "Tickling" you took a deep breath trying to stop laughing "me" you finished your sentence. "Not until you say I'm right" He kept tickling you and then buried his head into your neck. "I will never." Laughter escape your lips. "Ashton stop" you felt him tickle you lightly with the scruff on his chin.
Michael:
You had been with Michael on tour for about one week now and he just couldn't get enough of you. You love Michael but a girl needs a break so when he pulled you onto his lap and began to kiss your neck you sighed pushing his off a little. "(y/n)" He lightly groaned just to you pouting. "Mikey, I'm really not in the mood" You kissed his lips. "I can give you in the mood" He smirk letting his hands travel your bum. "Baby, please stop" You frowned and watched as Michael finally let his hands grab yours he said "I just really missed you"
Luke:
Having Luke home from tour was really nice but now all he did was hang out in the studio writing music. He had been working non-stop and you knew he was stressed out about it all. So when he walked into the house with his hands tugging through his hair you frowned a bit and followed him into the kitchen. His lanky limbs fell into the chair and he looked back down at the song he couldn't seem to finish. "Babe, you should take a break" You let the words slip out softly as you rest your head on his shoulder from behind. He nods a bit but keeps tapping the pencil trying to create a beat. You put your hand on his and press your lips against his cheek mumbling "stop"