#27 - Piercings

-

Luke would love it if you had a tongue piercing because he'd think that it'd somewhat match his lip piercing; like some odd couple piercing. He'd probably find it ridiculously adorable whenever you'd stick out your tongue at him; the quick flash of silver driving him insane. He'd like how it would be hidden from the world for the most part, but completely his to taste and cherish in private.

Michael would love any piercing you had, but he might be a little more biased towards a nose piercing or an eyebrow piercing. If you had an eyebrow piercing he'd probably say things like 'look at my girl trying to be punk rock like me' and would love it whenever you raised your pierced eyebrow at him because then he could match you, doing the same with his. If you had a nose piercing, Michael would probably enjoy bopping your nose or pinching it randomly to tell you how cute it was, despite your complaints.

Calum would love a belly button ring. He'd look forward to those hot summer days when you would decide to wear a crop top, or windy days where your shirt might blow up a tad bit; just enough to reveal a sparkle of silver on your belly. Whenever he held you, his arms would always snake around your waist and his hands would always hover around your piercing, his fingers occasionally grazing the cold metal embedded into your warm skin.

Ashton would love it if you had multiple piercings on your ear, like an industrial piercing or multiple rings lining your ear. He'd love buying you earrings wherever he went and seeing you wear them, all lined up and neat the next time you saw him. He'd be frequently pushing your hair behind your ears to see them, or playing with the smooth metal surfaces when you're lying next to him