#77 - What turns him on (no. 2)

Calum: What turns Calum on is the way you get frustrated. You tend to huff and puff when you get mad, you will be doing something and suddenly you're puffing. The way your face looks when you're frustrated makes him want to take you right then and there, you bite your lip and your eyebrows are brought together, you make this pouty looking making him that more attracted to you.

Ashton: The thing that turns Ashton on is the way you always need his help. Since you are a shorty as it is, you always need help getting that thing off the top shelf or just with anything in general. The fact that you are in dire need, makes Ashton so turned on, for him to be the one in control turns him on.

Luke: What turns Luke on is how you walk around him. You know it turns him on when you stick your butt out to him, you walk around the house and outside with him like that. You are not a fan of PDA, but to torture him out in public makes him and you turned on.

Michael: The thing that turns Michael on is the way you dance. Michael isn't a dancer as it is, so when he says he doesn't want to dance at the club, you grab one of the boys and begin to dance sexual, the sight of you dancing like that against one of the boys, turns him on. Usually he doesn't sit too long after that. He'll walk up to you and whisper sweet and naughty things into your ear.