#12 - wearing his clothes

Luke:

You wear Luke's Nirvana top which he has never not worn which was annoying you. Even though it looked sexy and all, people were steeling his style. You walk out after hours of sleep, seeing him on the couch eating cereal. Pulling you hair into a messy bun, he finally realizes you are there, "since wen did you like nirvana?"

Ashton:

You had been listening to Blink-182's 'Pretty little girl' lately so you decide to put on his ripped Blink 182 tank top along with your hair in a high pony tail, walking out as ashton, was in the fridge, looking for food. "Watcha looking for?" You question walking into the kitchen. " I was looki- oh hello there mini Ashton"

Calum:

Everyone knew your strong love for my My Chemical Romance since you dated Calum. Looking through his tops you find your favourite MCR top he owns. Putting it on, he comes in the room, looking you up and down in a playful manner. "I never thought it would look cute on you, but boy was I wrong"

Michael:

It was dress up party, and the theme was celebrities. As you were dating Mikey, you decide to wear his famous 'idiot' top from don't stop along with your own skinny jeans. "Hi Michael" you say to him as he mimics you "hey Michael"