#112 - Tears

Luke :When Luke is stressed, he gets very emotional. He usually gets really angry or sometimes, he cries a lot. You know when he's angry because he gets very anti-social and wants be alone, which makes you feel for him. You want to help him in so many ways but he won't let you. But when he's sad, he never lets you go. The minute you saw him walk through your guys apartment door with watery eyes, you instantly stopped what you were doing and rushed right over to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around you tightly, rested his head onto your shoulder and the water works started. You rubbed his back soothingly and slowly as he sobbed into your shoulder, letting him cry it all out. Luke loves that only you make him feel safe and he's grateful that he has you, especially when he's a mess.

Michael :The first time Michael has ever seen you cry was when you lost a family member who was very close to you. When your mom told you the news through the phone, your heart stopped and it suddenly got hard to breathe. A tear streamed down your face and Michael knew that it wasn't good. You kept whispering "no" over and over again, your voice cracking every time. Your mom was in the middle of a sentence when you hung up on her. You didn't want to hear any more. Lots of more tears were coming. Michael went to your side on the couch and placed you onto his lap. You sobbed while trying to pull away from his reach but he's too strong for you. "Stop fighting, baby. I'm trying to help. Let me help you." He begged, gently. You finally gave up after a while and then sobbed into his chest, feeling more broken than ever. His embrace felt like home to you.

Calum : Your's and Calum's first fight made you cry. You both were having a yelling match and then Calum crossed the line by saying that you were worse than his ex. When he said that, your whole body felt like jello. Your bottom lip trembled and your vision got blurry due to your tears. Calum's angry expression soften once he saw your watery eyes. "Did you r-really mean that?" You asked, your voice breaking. "Shit. Of course not, (Y/N)." He said while walking towards you. Then he embraced you. You just stood there with his arms around you, slowly giving into him while telling him that you're not like his ex and how you'd never do what she did to him. You're sobbing by the end of your explanation and he rubs your back, slowly. "Shhh, I know baby. I know. I'm the one who messed up. I'm so sorry. Shh." Calum whispered with his chin resting on your shoulder as you sobbed into his chest. After a while, you wrapped your arms around his torso.

Ashton :The first time you saw Ashton crying was in the hospital. When he found out his brother was in a car accident, the two of you rushed right over to where he was hospitalized. When you arrived there, his mom was crying and Ashton knew something was up. You and him walked slowly to his mom and she got up and hugged him so tight. "He's in a coma." She cried into chest. You saw Ashton's arms tighten harder around her after she said that. A nurse called for his mom and she pulled away to go with her. Ashton stood there in silence, staring at the wall in front of him. "Ashton." You whispered out. He turned around to you and the skin around his eyes were red, like he was getting ready to cry. "(Y/N)." He croaked out. You opened your arms and he walked towards you. You hugged him as he soaked your t-shirt with his tears. Ashton's sobs were getting louder by the minute. He tried to find his breath. You wished you could take his pain away. "Hey, breathe baby. It's gonna be alright." You whispered, his grip tightening on you. "Everything's gonna be just fine."