#29 - Detention buddies

Detention buddies

Calum:

Your palms were sweaty as you sat on the desk waiting for the teacher to get in the room for detention, this is one of your first ever detentions. Your teacher was in a bad mood and decided to pick on you resulting in you staying behind for an hour. The door banged open and you jumped, looking up to see Calum walking in. Your eyes widened, your mind going crazy. Calum Hood, he was the bad boy of the school. Everyone knew him, even you had a little bit of a crush on him but you didn't do anything about it because you never thought you were going to be in the same room with him for an hour. He sat down behind you, chewing his gum loudly making you cringe. 'He doesn't show up you know?' Calum spoke after a minute of silence, you turned round a confused look on your face. 'What?' You asked and he smiled, 'He always forgets. Got other stuff to do.' He smiled at you making your heart flutter 'Then why are you here?' you question him and he smiled leaning forward, 'Heard you were here. Wanted to get to you know you.'

Luke:

'Luke Hemmings.' You stated loudly, pointing at him, 'Don't you dare.' You whisper and he laugh his tongue against his lips ring. You had gotten a detention and get who shows up? Luke Hemmings the boy always in trouble. The one who doesn't is the teacher, leaving you playing around in his room. 'Or what?' he says and you stand up next to him so your faces were inches away from each other, 'Otherwise I'll do this.' You whispered and you saw him close your eyes giving you the opportunity to steal your book he was going to rip out of his hands and run to the other side of the room. He opened his eyes seeing you laughed, 'I got there Hemmings!' you shouted victoriously spinning around but once you looked at him again his face was inches away from yours. 'Not for long.' He said before planting his lips on yours.

Ashton:

'I am leaving the room for exactly five minutes, if I see anything wrong in this room when I get back it will be a detention for a month. And don't even think about running away.' He said before leaving the room, you looked round only seeing Ashton now getting his phone out. He looked up at you, giving you a bright smile making you blush and turn back round. You continued to do your work, not knowing what else to do. 'You're doing work? Even when there's not teacher around?' Ashton asked in shock and you moved so you could see him clearer, 'What else is there to do?' you asked and he smirked standing up, walking over to you. 'Lots.' He smiled before running round the room, smashing throwing books off the shelves. 'Ashton!' you screamed and he turned round. 'What?' he asked his bandana falling down on his forehead a bit. You strode over to him, the bad boy of the school who was now in a room alone with you, a stern look on your face and he froze. You stood opposite to him, lifting your arm up you push up his blue and white accessory around his forehead smiling, 'There, now you could do it in style.' You whispered making him laugh, 'C'mon let's get out of here.' He snaked his arm round your waist. 'Ash, we're going to get a years' worth detention.' You screamed as you ran through the exit. 'At least it'll be with you.' He smiled making you laugh.

Michael:

His hair changed every week and you loved it, you always wanted to dye your hair but you never had the confidence. He had his eye brow pierced which made you fall in love with him even more, each asset he added made you fall a little deeper for him. When you found out you would be sitting detention with him, you felt butterflies in your stomach. 'Oh my God I have a detention friend.' Even his voice made you tingly. He sat next to you, the teacher talking outside to a colleague. 'I guess so.' Your voice was high and quiet. He smiled at you, 'I like your hair.' He complimented and you looked up, 'Thank you. I like yours. I've always wanted to dye mine but I've never had the confidence.' You spill and he laughs, 'Tell you what, why don't we get out of here and you can come round mine and I'll dye it for you?' he asks and your eyes widened. 'What will happen to us?' you question standing up grabbing your bag. He shrugs, 'We're just going to have to find out.' He states before grabbing your hand and quietly tiptoeing out.