#89 - You Accidentally Discover His Turn On

Calum

Music: Beg For It - Iggy Azalea

As you open your eyes, the light from outside temporarily blinds you. Calum is laying beside you, passed out from playing a concert the night before. You peel the covers off of you and stumble into the kitchen. You have forgotten your pajamas, so Calum had gotten you one of his big t-shirts to sleep in. With Aerosmith blazed across your chest, you open the cupboard hoping to see your favorite cereal, but to no avail. While you're looking around for something to eat, he stumbles out of the room rubbing his eyes sleepily. "You're out of cereal." He frowns and hops up on a tall barstool, propping his head up against his hand. You notice a bowl of fruit sitting on the counter with apples, pears, and bananas in it. Reaching over and picking up a banana, you start to peel it open. You try not to notice that Calum's looking at you and chewing on his lip. When you start to eat it, he glances at you and turns away, trying to hide his grin. "What is wrong with you?" You take another bite, and he looks to you and wiggles his eyebrows. "Really? Can you be serious for a second?" He chuckles at you. "You're the one who chose the banana." You narrow your eyes and walk over beside his chair, and he turns to face you. "I happen to love bananas." He raises his eyebrows at you. "I'll bet you do." He continues to laugh, but instead of joking with him, you just look him in the eyes. You slowly push the fruit as far into your mouth as it will go, and Calum's face falls into a look of fascination. You take a step forward in between his legs, and he swallows nervously. As you pull the banana out enough to bite a normal size piece off, he bites his lip again. You put the banana down on the bar and lean over to kiss his neck, working your way to his chest. His breathing gets heavy, and he shifts in the barstool. You take extra time, making sure you use your tongue as much as possible. When you finally get down to the band of his boxers, you look up at him and smirk.

Luke

Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony

"Hey!" As the cold water rushes over you, Luke laughs like a little boy. Today was a pool day, and Luke had no chill. You blame the fact that they've been on tour so long for their rambunctiousness, but in reality they were just children in guys' bodies. You were laying out in a lounge chair with this month's copy of Vogue on your lap, and Luke had been splashing around in the pool for the last hour, apparently having the time of his life. After a moment, he steps out of the pool, walks over to the chair beside you. He lies down with his head on his arm acting as a pillow. "Hey, what do you think about going to play Put Put Golf later?" You don't look up at him, but smile. "That sounds fun." "Okay.... one more question. Could you massage my back?" You look at him, surprised that he would ask that. "Umm... sure..." Maybe it will calm him down... You sit up and are about to start when you get an idea. You stand up and walk over to him, and then slowly sit on his lower back, straddling him. "Whoa! Warn me next time!" You start massaging his neck and back slowly. "Oh, quit your whining..." He smiles as you rub soft circles in his back. On impulse, you lean down and kiss his shoulder. This earns a sigh from him and you go on, kissing him everywhere you can. Without even thinking about it, you lightly bite his shoulder while you're kissing him. The moan that he makes surprises you. To your recollection, he's never moaned like that. It was really deep and primal sounding. Needless to say, you needed to hear that again. You gently bite his other shoulder, and he grips the edge of the lounge chair. Okay, one more... You lean down and lick all the way up the center of his back, and then kiss and bite the back of his neck at the top of his torso. He shudders underneath you and sucks in a sharp breath. "Holy...." He turns over underneath you somehow and sits up, wrapping his arms around you so that he's holding you. "How did you know to do that?" You just shrug, and he pulls you in and kisses you passionately, biting at your lips playfully. With a pull of a string, your bathing suit top falls.

Michael

Strip - Chris Brown

"Mike! Can you turn that down? I'm trying to do homework!" Michael walks into the kitchen and leans on your shoulders, looking at your computer screen. "What homework?" He walks over to the fridge and opens it, pulling out a bottle of beer. "Chemistry. Damn equations won't balance." He pops the cap off against the edge counter, and you glare at him for doing so before shaking your head and returning to your work. He takes a sip of the beer, leaning on the counter. "I can't do this. I'm just going to drop out of uni and become a stripper." You said this jokingly of course, but you could see Mike's mind wandering already. He clears his throat and takes another sip. "Can anybody be a stripper?" You look up from your computer and laugh. "Well, you probably have to have some skill at it. Not just anyone can look good doing it." He walks over to you and leans down, kissing your cheek. "I think you would be great at it..." He turns and walks back to the living room, and you smirk. Okay, it's on. Sneaking past the living room, you walk into the bedroom and open your underwear drawer. Pulling on the sexiest red lingerie you have, you tiptoe over and put on your silky robe and your stilettos. You walk to the living room and lean against the doorway. He's sitting on the couch, and some rap song is playing through the stereo. When he sees you, his mouth falls to the floor. You walk towards him, letting your robe drop to the floor. He sits up eagerly and tries to reach for you, but you put one foot on his chest and gently push him back against the couch with your high heel. He breathes out, surprised by your sudden aggressiveness, and you turn around with your back to him. You bend over slowly, and he puts his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god...." He reaches up and pulls your waist down so that you sit on his lap. You chuckle as you feel him unbuttoning the clasp on the back. "So what do you think?" He pulls the top part over your head and throws it across the room. "I'd hire you."

Ashton

Music: Partition - Beyonce

Tonight was one of the rare nights that the band had off. It had been at least 2 months since you and Ashton had a proper date, and he offered to cook dinner. As you walk up to the door, you smell something delicious wafting from his apartment. You knock excitedly, and he opens the door wearing an apron. "Well hello," you say stepping inside. He hugs and kisses you quickly before turning back to the oven and pulling out a large casserole. "Whoa. That looks like it could feed a small army." He just smiles back and says, "Well at least we won't run out." He motions for you to sit down, and he follows you with the dish and quickly serves you a portion before sitting down himself. "So, what did you do today?" He asks, trying to make small talk which isn't his forte. "Oh nothing much. Went shopping." He nods while taking the first bite of the casserole. "That's good. What did you buy?" You glance at him, but he is looking down at his plate. "Oh, some clothes.... lotion...." He looks up at you and smiles. "That's it?" You look down at the casserole and take a bite. "And new lingerie...." He holds his fork mid-air for a moment, then continues slowly. "Cool... What color?" A smile plays on your lips as you watch him try to hold it together. "Black." He nods again, taking a deep breath. His voice jumps an octave higher in his nervousness. "That's good..." Why is he being so adamant about holding back? This is not like him. But hey, I've always wanted to tease him. This is the perfect opportunity. "Actually... I have it on now..." He keeps eating, avoiding eye contact with you, so you stand up and walk over behind his chair, your high heels clicking on the hard floor. You lean over and wrap your arms around his shoulders, fingertips grazing his chest. "Do you want to see it?" He continues eating, seemingly unfazed. "Maybe later." He's stronger than you expected. Guess you'll have to try a different route. "You know, the casserole was really good. You're such a great cook. Always giving me the best." His pace slows, but he continues still, with you leaning over him. "You take care of me so well, Daddy." He swallows thickly, and you feel his back tense up. He slides his chair back to stand up, but you circle around and sit down in his lap facing him, your legs straddling his thighs. You run your hands around his neck and catch his curls, pulling slightly. You grind on him once and he moans through a clenched jaw. His hands run up your hips, and you lean down to kiss his neck. "Call me Daddy again." You lean over and whisper in his ear. "I need you Daddy...now." He leans over to your neck and bites your skin softly before picking you up and carrying you into his bedroom.