#106 - You Fall Asleep on Another Boy and They Get Jealous

Ashton: With your eyes weighing down like a ton of bricks, you found it hard in that brief moment to keep them open. The living room was quiet-until Ashton's booming voice echoed throughout. "What the hell?" You shook awake, picking your head up to see that you accidentally fell asleep on Luke. "Y/N are you serious?" He couldn't bear to look at either of you and stomped out of the room. You and your tired eyes stood, shooting a quick and sympathetic smile at Luke. "Ashton what's wrong?" You asked with a yawn then escaping your lips. "Don't 'Ashton what's wrong' me! You know what's wrong." A disgusted look gleamed in his eyes. He ran a frustrated hand through his hair. You could see the jealousy pouring through his veins and out of his pores. "Ashton are you jealous?" Tired was not what you were feeling anymore, in fact, you were a bit turned on by seeing Ashton pace in the room next to his friends. Ashton quickly shook his head. "Jealous? Psh, no. Y/N I'm not jealous." You were taking steps toward him. When he reached his hand up to his forehead to run his fingers through his hair once more you stopped him, taking his hand in yours. "I think you are." You told him matter-of-factly. There was barely any space between you two now and with a rush that you felt in your bones, you latched your lips to his. And very quickly, he was letting all of his jealousy out.

Michael: "I just need to lay down for, like, four minutes." You slurred. Your entire body was swirling much like the room around you. Before you could catch yourself, you stumbled backwards onto a couch, hitting your head on someone's knee. Calum chuckled at you, his knee being the one you were now laying on. "Well hello there Ms. Y/N." A delighted grin was on his face, but your vision was so blurred you couldn't tell if his face was turned upside down, or if it was just your lack of soberness. "Calum!" You cheered, lifting up your head quickly. "I'm so glad to see you!" You reached your hand up to touch his cheek, a normal motion you would never make. That is, if I you hadn't just drank eight beers. The party was loud, but that didn't stop you from laying your head back down and falling right to sleep within the matter of seconds. You were mumbling in your sleep making Calum have a chuckle or two. "Cal?" His smile diminished the second Michael approached the couch. "What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Michael had a can of beer in his hand and was using it as his stress relief, squeezing it tight and hearing it crinkle. "Mike she just fell sleep I sweat I didn't do anything to her." Calum lifted his hands up by his head showing that he wasn't touching you. Michael grunted, lifting your sleeping body off of him and carried you to bed, where he sat with you to make sure you were alright when you woke up.

Luke: "What is going on here?" Michael's hand rested on your shoulder. You both dozed off simultaneously while Luke was tasked with running out and picking up the food. He was taking a bit of time, this time you were becoming more and more tired and couldn't fight the urge your brain was telling you. When your eyes were closed, you mistook Michael for Luke, snuggling into his side. He must not have been paying attention and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, allowing you to snuggle into him even more. It was a content feeling, and although it wasn't the same feeling, it was quite similar. That's why you were surprised to see Luke standing before you, sharing your same shocked face. Michael took a second to wake up, but as soon as he laid his eyes on Luke, he glanced down at you quickly and pushed you off the couch. "Oomph." You rested on your hands and knees, regaining consciousness and finally standing up. "Y/N are you cheating on me?" Luke asked, the shock was still across his face. "What?" You and Michael both replied at the same time and you could see why his immediate thought was that. Luke set the bags of food on the table and crossed his arms over his chest, showing a stance of power and accusation. "Luke, I love you dude." Michael began. "But you're being ridiculous." "I have to agree." You chimed in. Luke was surveying you both. After a few long moments Michael sucked in a deep breath, "Right. I'll just be going now."

Calum: Ashton was your best friend. Sometimes-most of the time-people often guess that you two were the ones dating. Calum understood your friendship, but you could see that it bothered him. It bothered him the way you would ask Ashton questions first, or how you would always console him in a room where no one else was. It was the little things like that, which built up to an outrage you never expected to see from Calum. This outrage especially came when Calum walked onto the tour bus and saw you sleeping on your best friend, a pastime you would always do when you were kids. "I don't want you to be friends with him anymore." He spat. Ashton was outside of the bus listening in on his yelling. "You what?!" You were completely taken aback that he would even ask such a thing. "How could you ask that? Ashton's your friend." "Y/N, you're my girlfriend!" Calum's voice was becoming louder and louder. "Half the time I feel like you love Ashton more than you love me." You shook your head. "Cal, you know that's not true." Compared to him, your voice was a whisper. "Dammit." He rubbed his face. "If you want to be in a relationship with me than you have to stop being in one with him." Calum shared a harsh glance with you and then stomped off into the back of the bus, leaving you with your woes and dismays, wondering what the hell you would do next.