#69 - Good Girls (dirty)

A/n: Okay...don't judge this is a Tumblr preference and I don't usually do this so here it goes

Luke;

So just turn around and forget what you saw,

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

(Luke's POV)

I rolled my eyes as I was walking to Y/N's house. Her parents were out for the weekend and my mom asked me to check up on her. I thought it was unreasonable to do so because all she did study, study, and oh wait-study. Not once have I seen her be anything else but studious. As I was walking up the path to her steps, I let out a shaky breath. I don't know why but I was nervous to see her. As I walked through through the front door, a wave of smoke came towards me. It didn't smell like cigarettes, it smelled like pot. Hearing glass break from down the hall, I started walking towards Y/N's room. "Y/N?" I asked, my voice echoing through the hallway. Opening the door, I saw a smashed beer bottle in the far corner of the room. Looking towards the bed, was a pantie and bra clad Y/N, grinding on a guy. He looked like he was that douche who sits in front of my bio class. Noticing me in the doorway, the guy pushed Y/N off of him and sat up. Y/N turned around to look at what he saw and she stood up. The guy stood up and I stepped aside so he could leave. Laying back on the bed, Y/N picked up a fresh blunt she had rolled about twenty minutes ago, lit it, and smoked it. Blowing the smoke towards me, I flew my hand down so it wouldn't get in my way. I walked towards her and she started giggling. Grabbing the blunt from her hand, I put it in the ash tray. "Luke, what the hell!" She screamed at me. "I could ask you the something," I challenged her. "Y/N, what even was that? You were literally on the verge of fucking a guy you don't even know, you're smoking pot, and drinking. What is wrong with you? You were such a good girl?" There was fire shooting through my veins. Grabbing my shirt, she looked me dead in the eye and said "Just turn around and forget what you saw. Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught."

Calum

'Cause every night she studies hard in her room

At least that's what her parents assume

"Good night, Y/N," your mom wished you good night as you layed on your bed, studying from your textbook. As the door shut, your boyfriend opened your closet door. "Goodnight, Y/N," Calum mimicked your moms voice as he strolled over to you. Straddling your waist, you playfully slapped his chest. "How long do we have to do this?" Calum whined. "Just until I'm 18. Then I can run away with you and tour with you." Caressing your hair, he leaned down to kiss you. Pulling away, you flipped over and was now straddling his waist. Lifting up his shirt, you threw it to the side of his room. "You know what we can do whenever we want when I leave this place?" You asked him. "What?" "This." Placing kisses from his neck and trailing down to his torso, he groaned. Reaching the top of his boxers, you left we kisses. Slowly pulling down his basketball shorts and boxers, he let out a low moan. Straddling his thighs, you started grinding back and forth on his dick. You placed Calum's hand on your sides to guide you. Although you had panties on, you couldn't help but throw your head back at the pleasure. As his dick got hard, you kneeled at the foot of the bed. Calum scooted down towards you. Spitting on your hand, you wrapped it around his dick. Running your thumb over his tip, he let out a shaking breath. After you wrapped your hand around his shaft, you worked your hand up and down. "Just like that, Y/N. Just like that Y/N," Calum moaned. Using your mouth, you gave his tip kitten licks that sent him overboard. Grasping onto your hair, his breathing started getting shallow as you took him into your mouth. Bobbing your head up and down a couple times, you felt him twitch in your mouth. Licking his dick of his cum, you looked up at him. "I think this was a great study session, don't you?"

Michael

'Cause in the back of the room where nobody looks

She'll be with her boyfriend