#105 - Steeling the sheets at night

Luke: An extortionate amount of time spent at the studio was now beginning to have it's toll on Luke. He would arrive back home at various times in the middle of the night, exhaustion taking over his entire body as his routine would be sped up, in order to get into bed. Leaving at 5:30am, and returning at 11pm. It was becoming an all too familiar routine, and with that, came his increase of mood swings. The ridiculous amount of exhaustion caused him to pick out every inaccuracy; on the verge of snapping every time something he was disapproving of occurred. Today, however, was different. He slowly walked back into your shared apartment at only 7pm, his bulky backpack off his shoulders and dropped onto the cold hardwood floorboards. A large sigh of relief left his lips as the tense muscles around his shoulders relaxed, his eyes instinctively closing from the warmth your apartment provided. Although it was only 7pm, the exhaustion you endured throughout the day caused you to curl between the sheets as soon as you returned home from work. The awkward silence the apartment provided made Luke curious; quietly calling your name, only to hear no response. Realising that you were probably in bed, his pair of black vans were the next thing to hit the ground; quickly walking over to the bedroom. The door was open, but the room was submerged in complete darkness, your mind on shut as you continued to peacefully sleep. The bed dipped slightly, his long body now closer to yours as his warmth soothed the slight chill you felt. However, once he cautiously tried to unravel the sheets that cocooned your body, your body curled, denying him access. All he could do was giggle from your current position, gently kissing you on the cheek before leaving for the living room.

Ashton: Up to now, the night consisted of mumbled groans and cool chills, now beginning to wake you up from your peaceful slumber. The night right now was rough for the both of you, the eery sounds of harsh winds and branches hitting against the wall collectively causing the both of you slight fear. Ashton's back was facing you, bodies submerged by thick bedsheets as he was unable to stay in one position. The sheets would go with him: whether he turned left or right. Sudden chills would make you groan, a small shiver evident from the low chattering of your teeth as he proceeded to twist and turn further. 'Ash. Ashton.. Ashton!.' The annoyance you had was apparent from the monotone words that left your mouth, Ashton's eyes quickly opening as you nudged him with your leg. 'What?' His voice was hoarse, eyes partially open but shut, his body about to drift off into another slumber before your voice kept him up. 'Stop stealing the sheets. You're like a child.' 'Am not.' 'Are too.' It was clearly obvious at this point that Ashton was like a small child during the night, constantly whining from the lack of sleep he was now about to endure. When he woke up, it took a bit of time to sleep again. But this time, he was adamant that he would be knocked out within less than five minutes. His voice now started to crack every time he begun to speak, slowly talking to you with his raspy voice about the several dreams he experienced, the warmth of your bodies conjoined into one, instantly raising your body temperature. His muscles may not have been pulled taut at this very moment, but the strength he had kept you in his grasp, desperately not wanting to let you go as the bedsheets were now pulled to you: your hands keeping a firm grip as a gentle peck was pressed against your forehead.

Calum: The dream he was currently viewing in his mind was so realistic that he wasn't aware of his actions. His lean bicep rested along your waist, keeping a firm hold. But the grip started to get tighter, gradually. The force of his muscles, now pulling taut slightly, pressed uncomfortably against your waist, the lower half of your body now beginning to shuffle in order to ease the uncomfortable feeling. Only to be rejected as a hoarse groan left his lips, a small giggle left your lips as his head was now nuzzled in your neck; the soft strands of his hair lightly tickling your neck. Inaudible and mumbled words constantly left his mouth as his dream began to intensify, his body position moving, and taking you with him. Whether he moved from the left of the bed to right or vice versa; he seemingly managed to take your body along, your chest pressed either against his back or his chest. And considering that you were a deep sleeper at most times, it didn't bother you until you felt a cold chill send a small shiver down your spine. The small hairs along your arm stood up, goosebumps forming along the tender skin as you proceeded to wake him up. The freedom from his grip was enough to wake him up, emitting a quiet moan from him. 'Why would you do that for?' He was looking at you intently, a slight grin forming on his plump lips that you proceeded to gently kiss. 'Take a look around the bed.' And when he did, the dim light the streetlights emitted was enough to emphasise the rosy hue forming on his cheeks. Sheets lay sprawled out on the mattress, far from your bodies as his constant twirling causing the view you now looked at. 'Eh, I'll keep you warm anyways.' 'You can go back to dreaming about Megan Fox again.' And at that point, the blush on his cheeks was more than just a little evident.

Michael: 'Babe you're freezing.' Michael wasn't wrong, as the sudden drop in temperature that the blizzard brought along was enough to make you freeze altogether. The highest temperature the city reached was -1 degrees Celsius, snowing continuing to fall heavily onto the ground, far from the thought of a winter wonderland you were hoping for. Several sarcastic remarks quickly started to form in your mind; as the fact that you were more than just a little cold evident from the sound of your chattering, becoming almost violent as cold goosebumps continued to form along your arms. But seeing the genuine concern in his eyes was enough from him to stop you spilling out thoughts that would have shut the both of you up. 'If you didn't steal the sheets love I wouldn't be so cold,' Your voice barely audible due to the loud chattering that interrupted your sentence. Michael and his heavy sleeping came with a territory; which primarily included his demand for the bed sheets. Your bare legs and arms would only be in contact with the mattress, providing less than enough warmth you wanted as Michael decided to take the sheets for himself. Most of the time, it was funny. Although you would be awake at 1am, it didn't stop you from taking a picture of him curled up, similar to that of a patient butterfly in a cocoon. 'Since when do I steal the bedsheets?' The confused and cautious tone in his voice was enough to make you laugh, as you now proceeded to reach for your phone. The moment your screen was unlocked, several pictures that portrayed Michael like a small child appeared, causing an immediate laugh to escape from your lips as Michael caught a glimpse. 'Sorry babe.' A nervous giggle left his pink lips, as he pulled you into his warmth. 'Who needs bed sheets when you have me?' his body providing more that enough heat as the sheets were now kicked to the floor.