#76 - He gets embarrassed

Michael: All the boys grinned at you when you walked into the living area of the tour bus in your onesie in the morning. You looked at them all sceptically as you sat next to your boyfriend Michael. The three boys all had smirks on their faces but Calum and Luke were doing ok at hiding their smirks but Ashton was rubbish as a grin was splashed across his face and you saw a mischievous twinkle in his hazel eyes.

"What's up Ash?" You asked curiously and he shook his head.

"Have a nice night?" He asked, the grin not fading. You opened your mouth to reply but were cut off when the other two lads burst out laughing. You creased your eyebrows and turned to see Michael just as confused as you. "Actually don't answer that. We know you did, well weheard you did." He said and it suddenly dawned on you as you turned to Michael who was red in the face, obviously you hadn't been as quiet as you thought you had last night.

"Well at least we actually got some and didn't have to rely on wet dreams." You shrugged and this time it was Ashton's turn to blush.

Calum: You stood by the side of the stage watching the boys do sound check. Your eyes naturally watched your boyfriend Calum as he moved across the stage and strummed his bass, occasionally singing into the microphone. A normal sound check would take about 30 minutes, but today the boys were in a silly mood, and got bored easily meaning they would find something silly to do or mess about often making it last about 45 minutes. You laughed as Michael and Luke started spinning around on stage holding hands singing 'ring a ring of roses'. The stage tech managed to get them singing again and it was Calum's turn to sing in Voodoo Doll when Luke nudged Michael and pointed to Calum. Michael laughed and ran over to Calum poking his neck.

"Hey Calum! Hey, hey Calum!" He said making Calum stop singing. "What's this?!" He asked with a smirk before turning to the boys. "I think Y/N gave Cal a hickey!" He giggled and Calum's hand flew to his neck just as yours to your mouth. You'd forgotten you'd given him that last night as you saw Calum push the tormenting Michael away and turn to you, slightly flushed but he sent you a wink anyway.

Luke: "Hey welcome back!" Luke's mum, Liz, said as you got yourself and your bags out of the taxi and walked down the path towards the house Luke's family house. She engulfed you in a hug which you happily returned and you heard Luke's brother shouted through the house that his 'hot girl' had arrived. Luke appeared at your side, giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek and taking your bags from you. An hour later Luke had given you a tour of the house, introduced you to his family, and taken you and your bags up to his room and helped you unpack. You were both now in the living room enjoying his family's company, you on the sofa and Luke sat on the floor between your legs when you noticed his mum's absence.

"Where's mum?" His brother spoke up before you could. Just as he spoke Liz walked in the room carrying some books. Luke looked at his mum with a horrified look and his siblings burst out laughing.

"Mum! No! Please!" He said but Liz ignored him as she sat down and handed you one of the books. You opened it and gasped then looked up at a very red faced Luke who already knew what the book contained. Baby pictures.

Ashton: "Hey baby." Ashton smiled as he engulfed you in a hug.

"Hey rockstar." You smiled back burying your head in his neck. You heard giggling from behind Ashton and you both broke apart turning to see his little brother and sister giggling from behind his front door. He rolled his eyes and turned back to you.

"They're excited to meet you." He said grinning.

"I'm excited to meet them." You replied as he took your bag from your shoulder and entwined your hands taking you inside.

-

You were sat around talking with his mum and siblings when he sister turned to him.

"Now we've met her will you stop talking about her all the time?" She giggled making you smirk at her and Ashton.

"I do not!" He replied too quickly making your smirk grow.

"Ash mate, you talk about her enough when you sleep. Let alone when you're awake!" His little brother piped up making Ashton's face drop and his blush furiously