#90 - You and the boys have a sleepover.

CALUM (His POV):

"Hey, Y/N what are you doing?" I asked as she threw her sleeping bag down on the floor near where Ashton was going to sleep. "Well unless you want me to sleep out in the garden the only space is next to Ashton" she says to me and Ashton smirks knowing that I have a crush on her. "You know you can sleep up here with me, I don't bite" I chuckled trying to stop my cheeks flushing pink. "Slow down Cal" luke winked and I whacked him round the head with my pillow. "Anyway, I don't mind sharing, sharing is caring" I say and Y/N giggles while the boys make gagging noises which makes me laugh. Eventually all of us were ready for bed and we'd all settled down with Y/N on the other side of the bed. "Oi, no funny business you two" Michael says and he turns the lights off and I heard Y/N laugh. We'd all been asleep or trying to get to sleep for the last hour now and I was almost asleep when Y/N started to move around. She rolled over so she was facing me and then cuddled up to me. At first I wasn't sure what to do but I then smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "I really like you Cal" she mumbles so only I could hear if any of the others were awake and I smiled again. "I really like you too Y/N" I whisper to her and I feel her smile before I finally fall asleep.

MICHAEL (His POV):

"And last but not least, what colour of lipstick would you like Mr. Clifford?" Y/N laughs as she gave me and the boys our own makeovers like we would at any other sleepover. "PINK OBVIOUSLY" I shouted as she chuckled. "Y/N, everytime we do this he goes for pink, you must have learnt by now" Ashton laughs and we all nod in agreement. Soon Y/N had finished her masterpieces on our faces and we all took a look in the mirror. "Jesus Y/N I look like a Barbie doll!" I shouted from the bathroom and I heard her laugh. "Go give Y/N a kiss, she'll get lipstick all over her face" Calum whispered and I chuckled nodding mu bead and then running into my bedroom. I grabbed hold ofn Y/N and she screamed trying to wiggle from my grip as I kissed all over her face. "Nooo! Michael get off!" She giggled falling back onto the bed as I tickled her. "Michael this was a sleepover for 5 not for 2" Luke winked as he walked back into the bedroom and seeing me on top of Y/N. "Lukeee help meee!" Y/N shouted and I chuckled giving her another kiss before getting off her. "This was Calum's idea wasn't it?" Y/N frowned and we all nodded laughing. "Good thing we love you eh?" I chuckle and Y/N smiles.

ASHTON (His POV):

"Hey, you know I hate horror fims. This isn' fair" Y/N frowned and the other three boys laughed. I knew that Y/N couldn't stand horror films but at our sleepovers it's something we have always done. I gave her a sympathetic smile and ahe just pulled her duvet over her head. "Luke swap with me" I said and he nodded his head and swapped so he would be sitting next to Michael and I was sat next to Y/N. "Hey princess, I'm here now" I whisper to her and she comes out from under her duvet. Throught out the whole film I could feel Y/N's body shaking and jumping. "Ashton... come to the toilet with me" Y/N days as the film finishes and we all laughed. "Alright I'll wait outside" I chuckled following her to the bathroom. I waited outside and thought I'd play a little trick on her. I quickly ran back into the living room and got the boys to hide with me. "Ash...Ashton this isn't funny. Where are you and the boys?" I heard Y/N whimper and she sounded generally scared. I was about to come out and tell her it was a joke but Calum had beat me to it and scared the life out of her. "Calum you're not funny" she sniffed and I quickly came up from behind the sofa and gave her a hug. "Aw princess, I'm sorry" I chuckled rubbing her back. "Remind me to never have a sleepover with you boys again" she half smiled and we all laughed giving her a massive group hug.

LUKE (His POV):

"Swway wit" I mumbled with a mouthfull of marshmellows in my mouth as me and Y/N played Chubby Bunny while the boys went out to collect dinner. "Chwubbwy bwunny" she giggled trying to keep her marshmellows in her mouth. The two of us started laughing and I picked another marshmellow out the bowl. I guess the two of us were having so much fun that we didn't realise the other boys had been standing at the door watching us. "Luke I swear if you get any on my bed I will kill you" Michael says and Y/N bursts out laughing before running into the bathroom. "Eww Luke!!" Ashton laughs as I spat my marshmellows into the bag and then wiped my mouth. "Yes I told you I'd win!" I shouted and Y/N laughs. "No! I would have won if it wasn't for Michael" she laughed sticking her tongue out at Michael and we all laughed. "I wonder about you two sometimes" Calum laughed and we smiled. "Wouldn't have it any other way though?" I smiled kissing her forehead and the boys Aw'd.