#26 - Unexpected Happenings during Hide and Seek

All of you just arrived at Sydney and all stayed at Luke's. Due to too much jetlag, it resulted to all of you being too tired to fall asleep hence it was harder. To relax a little bit, all of you decided to play hide and seek and a boy you hide with gets a boner.

Calum

"six, seven.." Michael was counting loudly that it was in fact very audible to your ears. The guys decided that it was a wise time to play hide and seek since Calum said it'd "relax" all of the guys' and yours' jetlagged bodies even for a little bit. You thought it was very childish but you agreed anyway, mainly because Calum flashed you his puppy dog eyes-he said it was a sign of pleading but to you it was more of an innocent assault. Calum knew for a fact that it'd drive you crazy when he flashes you that look of his and he'd laugh about how awkward you get when you think he was cute. He's pretty cocky about but it was the truth. You were dating him for three months now and he took every chance he had to flash you the look so that he could tease you about it.

"nine and a half.." you panicked after realizing you haven't found a good hiding spot yet. You were scanning the room for any possible hiding places but alas, you didn't.

"Oh sh-" you muttered after hearing Michael say "ten!". You were then pulled into a dark and cramped closet. It was filled with tons of shoeboxes on the ground and it smelled like coconut. But you realized it was only Calum. He had dragged you in the closet with him.

"I thought for a second you were a rapist!" you screamed and then he shushed you by placing his hand on your hand.

"Be thankful I rescued you from Mikey because if he finds you then you're surely going to treat him pizza," he whispered. You tried to act annoyed by him but deep inside, you thought all of this was sweet considering the cliché hiding spot the two of you were in.

"A closet? Really?" he muttered under his breath whilst looking down, biting his lip.

"What?"

"We're in a goddamn closet," he said it with an "it's -so-obvious-tone-how-could-you-not-know" sort of way. You were still registering what he meant until he gave up and let out a sigh.

"I can't be with you this close," he bit his lip. "It's too tempting."

Both of you were indeed veryclose to each other. In fact, you could feel a tent forming on his pants as it touched your clothed core.

"Fuck," he gulped. You were blushing like a madwoman at his foul yet sexy language. You bit your lip in the hopes of not embarrassing yourself in front of him-but mostly because you knew it turned him on.

"Ugh," he let out a moan before crashing his lips on yours, kissing you passionately. You placed his hands on the back of his neck while his found its way to your waist. You could taste peppermint in his breath mixed with the coconut scrub you knew he applies on his skin.

"Let's get out of here and finish this on the bed, okay?" he suggested cheekily. You nodded once and he automatically dragged you out the hall, making his way into the guest room without Michael noticing.

Ashton

The closet you were in was pretty messy and it was in fact, very small. You and the boys were playing hide and seek, you didn't know which place to hide since you were at Luke's house and you only familiarized Ashton's since he was your boyfriend. You silently sat there like a kid waiting for her parents to pick her up from school. But then all of a sudden, someone stumbled inside your hiding spot.