#57 - The boys find out about your secret relationship

Michael:

You smiled to yourself as you read the latest text message from your boyfriend, Michael. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met." Ten simple words and your whole day had been changed, putting you into a better mood and just generally feeling happy about where you were in life. Michael has been on tour for the last three months and was due home tomorrow. You knew that these months had been challenging but you knew that he was living his dream, being able to travel the world with his best mates. "Babe, I cannot wait to see you again, hold you, kiss you." You felt butterflies in your stomach when you thought about Mikey coming home, it was almost as though you were nervous but you knew it was in an excitable way. You went through the rest of the day with a smile plastered on your face, one more night's sleep and then you would be reunited. Less than that really, Michael's flight landed at 3am and you were planning on going out to meet him. The only problem was that you and Michael had a secret relationship that no one, not even the boys knew about, and having Mikey on tour had made it very difficult. You were friends with all of the boys it was just that you didn't want any body making a big deal out of the relationship, you both had just wanted it to be about the two of you. At around ten to three you were outside the gate waiting for Mikey to land and after around thirty minutes of waiting you saw him emerge, his bright hair standing out in the crowd. He caught your eye and grinned which you automatically mirrored. You looked at the other three and pulled your hood down further, not wishing to be seen. You watched as Michael carefully slipped away from the others and made his way towards you. You backed further out of view from the boys and then Michael was by your side. "Y/N" Is all he could get out before pulling you into his chest. "Oh my god I missed you so much, you don't know." You giggled slightly, before coughing as you were slightly chocked by your tears "Oh believe me I know Mikey, I missed you so much." He cupped your chin with his hands before attacking your face with kisses but avoiding your lips. He looked down into your eyes. You instantly felt drawn to him and moved closer before he connected your lips. This was the first time you had kissed him in three months, oh how you had missed it. "Michael?" You heard Ashton's voice and you parted yourself from Michael. "Y/N?" Luke asked in shock. "What the fuck is going on?" You lowered your head not wanting to make eye contact. Michael intertwined his fingers with yours before speaking. "I'm just saying hi to Y/N, I haven't seen her for three months." He explained. "Right, well I haven't seen Y/N since we left for tour does that mean I get to greet her by sticking my tongue down her throat?" Calum questioned "No, it's not like you think, you see..." Michael paused "We've been seeing each other for five months, I just wanted to see her again."

Ash:

"The boys just left, I'm on my way x" The message flashed up on your screen. You picked it up and replied before getting back on with what you were doing, you smiled at the thought of how you were going to see your boyfriend again. You hadn't seen him in a while because of both of your busy schedules. The only way recently, was to wait until Ash's friends/band mates went out for the evening so you could see each other. There was a knock on the door and you almost ran to let him in. You opened the door and saw his beautiful smile. "Ash, I missed you so much!" He pulled you into him and kissed the top of your head, "Baby, I'm so glad I get to see you today, I missed you too, so much." You let him wrap his muscular arms around your small body. The two of you stood as one, embraced for a couple of minutes, thinking about how long it had been since you'd been in this position. Eventually, you both made your way back into the flat and towards the sofa. "Y/N, I love you so damn much, you know that right?" You felt your mouth curve into a smile. "Yeah, I do, and you know I love you more right?" He giggled his amazing laugh which caused you to join in with him. "There is no way that is possible, I love you way damn more." This turned into a cute 'I love you more fight" which ended up in him kissing you in order to prove to you he loved you more. "Ash, I just want to tell you that I really appreciate you giving up one of your free evenings to spend it with me, you're the only person that's ever done something like that for me." Ash's smile became soft but loving "Y/N, I absolutely adore you, you're my girlfriend and I love spending time with you, to me this is my free night, I'm not giving up anything, it's just a secret, nobody knows but us, that to me is fine, I love you." You leaned in and kissed him softly, in which he responded by deepening the kiss to almost full make-out session stage. Ash's phone rang, causing the two of you to break apart. "It's Luke." He explained, making you stop giggling as he put it on loud speaker, so he could continue playing with your hair. "Where are you mate?" Luke's voice came from the phone. "At home, why?" Ash said casually. "Ashton don't bullshit me mate, you butt-dialled me," You froze looking up at Ash who was looking just as anxious as you. "So, you and Y/N, how long has this been going on?" Ash looked at you, unsure of how to respond, so you gave him a look to tell him that it was okay to explain. "Eight months. Look Luke, do the others know?" Luke sighed "Eight months?! You didn't even leave any clues and yes unfortunately for you they are right next to me now." You heard throat clearing in the background "Hi Ash and possibly Y/N." Michael said. "Yeah Y/N's here but the reason we didn't tell you is because we didn't want you down our backs all the time, to be honest I thought you'd judge because Y/N is way out of my league." You felt your heart swell at his words. "Jesus, do you not know us at all?" Calum said. "Yeah, guys of course we would of supported you, ugh, okay look we have to go but Ash stay with Y/N tonight and we'll pop by to see you both tomorrow." Luke hung up the phone. "Wow." Ash stated, running a hand through his hair. "Ash, if anything you're out of my league." He smiled and laughed again before leaning in and kissing you passionately.