#95 - Snuff - Slipknot (Song preference)

Luke; "I only wish you weren't my friend, then I could hurt you in the end. I never claimed to be a saint. Ooh, my own was banished long ago, it took the death of hope to let you go."

Luke couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take just being friends with you, it was killing him inside to see you with someone else. You were completely oblivious to the fact that Luke wanted you, and that made him go slightly crazier. He had enough of just being a 'friend' and called you up one day, telling you he needed you, telling you that it was an emergency; so you rushed straight to his house. But when you got there he was fine and it wasn't an emergency. You frowned, looking over at Luke who was sitting calmly on his bed, his head in his hands. "What's going on Luke?" you sat next to him, placing your hand on his knee. His head automatically lifted and looked at you. You knew that there was something wrong by his eyes. "I can't do this anymore," he sighed, shaking his head. "I wish you weren't my friend because then seeing you with him wouldn't hurt me as much as it does. Because then it means I can hurt you like I hurt everyone else." You sighed, biting your lip. "You don't hurt anyone Luke, you're not like that." you whispered. "I'm not a good person y/n. I need to let you go. I need to forget about you. I need to move on from you, forget my feelings for you. I need to let you go y/n."

Calum; "I still press your letters to my lips and cherish them in parts of me that savour every kiss. I couldn't face a life without your light, but all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight."

You just left and that hurt him more than anything has hurt him before. He didn't know how to function properly; he didn't know how to breathe. You had just left without a goodbye, without an explanation, without a note. He got back from tour a couple of hours ago and he was excited to finally see you again - excited to spend time with you. He knew most of the arguing was down to him not being there enough but he was off tour for a few months and he planned to spend as much time with you as possible - he was so excited. But as he walked into your shared - or use to be - house, he noticed it was unusually quiet. As he walked further into the house he then noticed none of your belongings there. He tried calling you, texting you, calling your friends, family, but no one answered. And he was left to think what went wrong. He couldn't remember life before you came in, he couldn't remember how he survived. He needed you in his life, he needed you to keep him on his feet. He needed you more than he could imagine - more than he thought, more than he needed anyone in his life. But you left. You refused to fight for the relationship to work. And that left him more heartbroken than he could imagine.

Michael; "You never needed any help; you sold me out to save yourself."

They told him you didn't care about him, they told him you were just using him, they told him you would end up hurting him one day but he didn't believe them. He was completely in love with you and he just thought they were jealous. You were everything he wanted, you made him happy and that's all that he thought mattered. And his world was crushed when he found out that they were right. You didn't care about him, you didn't love him, you were using him. He didn't realise they were right until he found out that you were talking to someone else. It was all just a game to you. You played him. You played with his heart like it was some kind of toy, and it made him sick that anyone could do something like that. He thought you were different, he thought you truly cared about him. But he was wrong. You never did.

Ashton; "Ooh, my love was punished long ago, if you still care don't ever let me know."

You left Ashton a couple of months ago with just a 'bye' and since then you had no contact with him or the other three. You didn't mean to hurt him, you just needed to get away, you couldn't be in a relationship with someone who you saw a couple of months a year. It wasn't that you stopped caring about him, you just needed time to think and you didn't want to make it harder for the both of you. You pulled out your phone, going on to your contacts and clicking Ashton's name; calling him. He answered on the fifth ring with just a 'hi?'. "Hey it's me," you whispered down the speaking, smiling at hearing his voice. "I know y/n, there's a thing called caller I.D." he snapped. You bit your lip, letting out a quiet sigh. "I miss you Ash." you said. "You're the one that left me." was his reply. "I know but I still care about you." you whispered, wiping away the tears that appeared in your eyes. Ashton was silent for a few minutes, the only sound being both of your breathing. "Don't," he finally whispered. And you could imagine him shaking his head. "Don't tell me that you care about me! Don't tell me that you miss me! You left me y/n, not the other way round. I waited around for you to come back, waited for you to call or even text, and I got none. I'm finally over you. I'm over what we had, so don't tell me you care about me. I don't ever want to know that. You've done enough damage to us." he said before ending the call.