~ 19 ~

Ever since the bonfire, Valerie and I have been inseparable, in all the literal meaning of the word. Valerie shifted from her old room to the room next to mine. I had mixed feelings about all the shifting and stuff but a week later, I am incandescently happy about it. We study together, we hang-out together, we eat together. "Friends that eat together are always together" my mother once said to me.

With Liam away for practise, I have Valerie or Val. I call her Vallie, just for teasing her. She gets annoyed but never tells me to stop. So I just call her Vallie. It's a hilarious nickname. Hahahaha!!!!!!!

Vallie has a strip light stuck on the wall right next to her bed, just as mine. We are practically sisters. I haven't had the urge to call or text Derek. She has me occupied all the time doing random stuff and useful stuff. I hope we live like this forever.

Today is Sunday and as tradition Liam, Vallie and I are supposed to spend the day together.

First of all, we have to go out for breakfast, then we are supposed to study together, order take-out for lunch.

In the evening, we will go out to the lake park to click random pictures and from there we will go out for dinner to the near-by diner. Yes, a small diner has opened just outside the campus recently. We have heard it's cheap and the food is great. So it's a must try and a much needed escape from the tacky hostel food.

___________________________

DURING BREAKFAST :-

We were all gathered in the messroom eating sandwiches and drinking coke or juice.

"So cute butt, how's practise going??" Vallie asked Liam casually who choked on his food.

Vallie and I ended up laughing so loud, people sitting nearby glanced at us.

Actually, the day after the bonfire I told Liam about Valerie and how we connected and how she called him "hot guy with cute butt".

~Flashback~

"Okay I will meet her. But tbh I have never seen or heard of her before." Liam said curiously as we were walking down the corridor drinking mocha.

"Even I never heard of her until yesterday. But yeah, I did saw her in class. Just didn't knew her name." I explained to him.

"Okayy. Plan a meet this weekend." He agreed and smiled.

"Yayy. She's amazing. You're gonna love her." I said excitedly but immediately regretting the last words when Liam raised an eyebrow at me.
"I mean in general. Don't you love me??" I made a pouty face and scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Course I do love you. In general. Because you love someone else." Liam winked at me.

"I don't love him. Not so soon. And he's not giving me any chances to love him." I cleared the air of doubt.

"I know. I was just kidding. Don't get upset okay." Liam assured me with a bright smile.

"Ahh so you were kidding haan. Let me tell you something then." I smirked at him. "Valerie said that the guy I sit with in class is 'very hot and has a cute butt' " I said laughing and highlighting the main words using air quotes. Liam stopped drinking his mocha midway and looked at me flustered.

"You're lying." He said laughing nervously.

"No. I'm not. You'll see when you meet her." I said laughing and side-hugged him.

He was nervous. His face reddened like a setting sun. He looked cute though.

Actually, Liam has never been in a relationship. The girl he liked in high school, being a beautiful peppy cheerleader and an influential personality in the school campus, ridiculed him when she got to know about his feelings. Liam was a true nerd back then, wearing big round glasses and always had a book in his hand. Ever since that incident, he maintained his distance with girls. He doesn't have any girl friends other than me, for which I am truly honoured.